Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a function check bay at the match? I had a loose screw on the rear sight. I'm not sure exactly where the gun is zeroed now... :unsure:

Why does this crap always happen right before a big match?

karma is a bitch

Will there be a function check bay at the match? I had a loose screw on the rear sight. I'm not sure exactly where the gun is zeroed now... :unsure:

Sorry all bays are used for the match. Use your Calipers and mechanically zero it and I would think it would be close.

karma is a bitch

Haha, nice. Jake, I place a curse on your extractor and every 5th primer you bring to BITB3. :sight:

Good luck and have fun to all those who are going to BITB III this weekend! I wish I could have made it.

And take lots of video! At least I can watch some shooting!

Edited by jualdeaux

Sorry all bays are used for the match. Use your Calipers and mechanically zero it and I would think it would be close.

A laser bore sight works awesome! :devil:

I will be leaving early in the am to get a look at the stages. I'm sure they are fantastic.

Ugh.... me too. Hitting the road before 5am. I'll be draggin' late tomorrow.

I will be leaving early in the am to get a look at the stages. I'm sure they are fantastic.

Ugh.... me too. Hitting the road before 5am. I'll be draggin' late tomorrow.

Waaaahhhh! After being in the army for all those years, you should be used to it. I left my house at 1030 hours, after working a 12 hour shift, its 2300 hours now, got another 3 hours drive. Total time awake by the time I get there will be 33 hours. On 6 hours sleep since Wednesday. 5am.....ha!

Looking forward to seeing you Sarge!

Alright everyone, who's coming the farthest to shoot this match? I'm coming from Micanopy, FL., 723 miles, almost 12 hours of drive time. Where else are people coming from?

Well, you beat my 13.5 miles, coming from Nicholasville.:roflol:

Yes, "The Big Awesome", Mike Dame is coming all the way from Ontario Canada. Allthough truth be told, he has to go north to cross the bridge to get to my place here in Detroit Michigan, then we head south on I-75. Of course, that is if Corrie sent him the match invite and US Customs lets him accross. Hmmm, now let's see, Mike is a IPSC GM and a double Master in USPSA so of course he is "only" in A class for SS.........so Corrie on second thought, don't send the invite!!!!!!!!

One more A class shooter I don't have to worry about. Now I say this tongue in cheek as Mikey will probally kick the crap out of me.

R

Yes, "The Big Awesome", Mike Dame is coming all the way from Ontario Canada. Allthough truth be told, he has to go north to cross the bridge to get to my place here in Detroit Michigan, then we head south on I-75. Of course, that is if Corrie sent him the match invite and US Customs lets him accross. Hmmm, now let's see, Mike is a IPSC GM and a double Master in USPSA so of course he is "only" in A class for SS.........so Corrie on second thought, don't send the invite!!!!!!!!

One more A class shooter I don't have to worry about. Now I say this tongue in cheek as Mikey will probally kick the crap out of me.

R

Wow! Somewhere around 1250 miles! Cool!

R

I don't know who this corrie is you speak of but I did send mike a letter