Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

Great match, well run, with great staff. I enjoyed all the stages very straight forward speed with accuracy thrown in here and there. You could tell I hadn't live fired a pistol in 6 weeks, oh well there is always next year. LOL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say, my son Jacob and I had a blast at the Battle.

That was the biggest match we have been to and it was a great experience.

Jacob is the 11yr old Jr that won the single stack D class. And let me tell you, you couldn't find a happier kid.

My wife (Jacobs mom) was diagnosed with breast cancer this past winter and it has been pretty tough lately, and this also brought some long lost smiles to Jacobs mom. She stayed home this time but should be there watching next year.

Thanks Corey and Staff for a great match and can't wait for next year.

Now we are getting ready for Ohio.

post-35744-0-09008000-1334084326_thumb.j

Edited by Sherwood

Jacob is the 11yr old Jr that won the single stack D class. And let me tell you, you couldn't find a happier kid.

My wife (Jacobs mom) was diagnosed with breast cancer this past winter and it has been pretty tough lately, and this also brought some

long lost smiles to Jacobs mom.

Great Job Jacob...sounds like we may be posting and telling stories on his web-site in the future!!!!

My wife (Jacobs mom) was diagnosed with breast cancer this past winter and it has been pretty tough lately, and this also brought some long lost smiles to Jacobs mom. She stayed home this time but should be there watching next year.

Thats Awesome! :cheers:

Yep! I RO'd Jacob on stage 2. He did a great job in all regards!cheers.gif

A huge thanks to Corey and all the staff that put this match together and kept it running smooth. This was the first match I've shot since last August and couldn't be more pleased with the stages and all around organization.

Special thanks to Corey for squeezing me in Friday so I could shoot while home on leave from the dessert!

anybody missing any gear.....:rolleyes:

Missing a bunch of points on Stage 7. :roflol:

Now, that's funny! Had great time, even with the gear issues (which I have now remedied!). Thanks to all for a great match, great food, even better friends. I very much enjoyed putting faces to names. Thanks to all the RO's, the RM, and all the staff for all of their hard work to put this match on. It was well worth the trip!

Same on Stage 6!

Looking forward to seeing him shoot Ohio. A very nice and well mannered young man and a good shooter to boot! :cheers:

Same on Stage 6!

Looking forward to seeing him shoot Ohio. A very nice and well mannered young man and a good shooter to boot! :cheers:

Jacob says Thanks for the compliments, and I assure you he can't wait for Ohio now

• 3 weeks later...