Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

Watch for changes to the stages.

I heard most of the changes involve over turned cars and burning furniture :rolleyes:

"Standing in box A, handgun loaded and holstered, lighter fluid and zippo in hand. Upon start signal, torch couch, engage targets as they become visible. Failure to shout "Go Cats" results in one procedural."

Dave

That's funny.

Sad and true, but still funny.

Thanks and it is sad but true.

I am lightening the striker on my zippo today.

Dave

Can I fill the Zippo all the way up in production?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard most of the changes involve over turned cars and burning furniture :rolleyes:

"Standing in box A, handgun loaded and holstered, lighter fluid and zippo in hand. Upon start signal, torch couch, engage targets as they become visible. Failure to shout "Go Cats" results in one procedural."

Dave

That's funny.

Dave

No-10+1 squirts of fluid

Dave

That's funny.

Dave

No-10+1 squirts of fluid

Damn, might change divisions... Advantage in open?

flamethrower.jpg

Dave

That's funny.

Dave

No-10+1 squirts of fluid

Damn, might change divisions... Advantage in open?

flamethrower.jpg

I need one, starting the grill would be so much fun!! :devil:

Hey, there is no burning of items unless you were alive and living in the Detroit metro area when we started the whole idea of rioting after winning in 1984 when the Tigers last won a World Series. Now we know how to burn a stage (or building....car....whatever) down. Just ask us. We're givers.......

See ya'll this weekend...........

Hey, there is no burning of items unless you were alive and living in the Detroit metro area when we started the whole idea of rioting after winning in 1984 when the Tigers last won a World Series. Now we know how to burn a stage (or building....car....whatever) down. Just ask us. We're givers.......

See ya'll this weekend...........

:sight: I'd rather go back to Iraq than walk downtown Detroit....It's safer!

Looking forward to this match. I am not sure what is going to happen. How many think Jake will go minor again? :surprise:

Ah so, that's why he asked me to bring my chrono tonight. :sight:

Edited by BillD

Ready for my first major match ever!

My squad of 10 alone has I believe 5-6 shooters in my Division and Class. Will be nice and competitive ;)

Is there a way to use USPSA.org to see a breakdown of all competitor classes/divisions? I used to be able to click on individual names and see each persons class in the squadding system menu, but they've disabled that I'm assuming because the match is so close. Is there a way to look at everyone on a list? Just want to see how many I'm up against... or how many people I have to claw and bite my way through :sight:

Edited by Jeanjacket

Ready for my first major match ever!

My squad of 10 alone has I believe 5-6 shooters in my Division and Class. Will be nice and competitive ;)

Is there a way to use USPSA.org to see a breakdown of all competitor classes/divisions? I used to be able to click on individual names and see each persons class in the squadding system menu, but they've disabled that I'm assuming because the match is so close. Is there a way to look at everyone on a list? Just want to see how many I'm up against... or how many people I have to claw and bite my way through :sight:

Scroll through this thread I think I posted the class break down with the latest update. There maybe additions since then. Just note that there is like 84 BAZILLION C class shooters :wacko:

This should be one of the more competitive years for both divisions down through the classes! THere are several GM/Ms in both divisions and all the classes are full as well.

Edited by steel1212

Scroll through this thread I think I posted the class break down with the latest update. There maybe additions since then. Just note that there is like 84 BAZILLION C class shooters :wacko:

This should be one of the more competitive years for both divisions down through the classes! THere are several GM/Ms in both divisions and all the classes are full as well.

You posted on in January with only 54 shooters, I'm sure there's a few more by now ;)

No worries, I'll take em all!

Hey quick question on shirts, I know it says contact Jason, but is it still possible to order? And is there an image of what it'd look like??