Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THere is a reason cameras aren't allowed in arbitration. Nobody knows what the angle is or what actually happened other than the RO. If Sam didn't call it, it didn't happen.

Absolutely

Ok folks Sat is tenitavely full!!! :cheers:

I say tenitavely because I'm going to send out a email to those already in the match and see if anybody wants to shoot on friday with the staff to open up some sat slots. If that happens it will be first come first served.

I WILL NOT TAKE EMAIL APPLICATIONS OR FAX OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN HARD COPIES WITH HARD CASH!

Its just not far to everybody else. Once I see if anybody wants to switch to friday I'll open up those sat slots again.

I say tenitavely because I'm going to send out a email to those already in the match and see if anybody wants to shoot on friday with the staff to open up some sat slots. If that happens it will be first come first served.

I WILL NOT TAKE EMAIL APPLICATIONS OR FAX OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN HARD COPIES WITH HARD CASH!

Its just not far to everybody else. Once I see if anybody wants to switch to friday I'll open up those sat slots again.

You needing any help with the setup?

You needing any help with the setup?

Any help is appreciated. We setup the weekend before and the thursday before.

UPDATE. I've had several people switch to friday so I have a few more slots open on sat. I have some applications to enter when I get home and will have an accurate count then. I know I have 20 slots open on friday if anybody wants to shoot there. When I get the appliations enter I have at the house I'll post again with what I have.

Well it's official. "Hill of Beans BBQ" will be catering lunch and dinner for us on Saturday. They are out of Lancaster, Ky. and came highly recommended to us by some of the other shooting venues of the BGSL. We are still hashing out the final menu but I can tell you that lunch will cost $6 and the dinner after the match during the awards ceremony will be $8. Dinner will obviously include BBQ :excl:

Well it's official. "Hill of Beans BBQ" will be catering lunch and dinner for us on Saturday. They are out of Lancaster, Ky. and came highly recommended to us by some of the other shooting venues of the BGSL. We are still hashing out the final menu but I can tell you that lunch will cost $6 and the dinner after the match during the awards ceremony will be $8. Dinner will obviously include BBQ :excl:

Sounds good!

• 3 weeks later...

5.1.7 Competitors must use the same handgun and type of sights for all

courses of fire in a match. However, in the event that a competitor’s

original handgun and/or sights become unserviceable or unsafe during

a match, the competitor must, before using a substitute handgun and/or

sights, seek permission from the Range Master who may approve the

substitution provided he is satisfied:

5.1.7.1 The substitute handgun satisfies the requirements of the relevant

Division.

5.1.7.2 In using the substitute handgun the competitor will not gain a

competitive advantage.

5.1.7.3 The competitor’s replacement handgun and its appropriate

ammunition must be chronographed per Rule 5.6, regardless of

whether or not the original handgun was previously tested.

5.1.7.4 If the original handgun/ammunition was not previously tested,

and if the original handgun has already been used on a stage, and

can be safely fired (i.e. the malfunction is not related to an

inability to safely fire the handgun), then the original handgun

and its ammunition supply remain subject to testing.

5.1.8 A competitor who substitutes or significantly modifies a handgun during a match without the prior approval of the Range Master will be subject to the provisions of Section 10.6.

I would let the RM figure it out. It seems that switching to Major would give a point advantage?