Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

Pending board approval or further conflicts well go hot April 6-7th! More info as they come in. Since SC sectional is March 30-31st we are going to have this match April 6-7th

It will be held at the Bluegrass Sportsmans league. www.BGSLINC.com. Staff will shoot on friday and competitors on sat with over flow of competitors going on friday.

Edited by steel1212

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man...That's the same weekend as the South Carolina section match. Both outstanding matches with great stages and shooters. Tough choice.

Hmmmm that sucks. The dates might get changed to the following weekend then after some communication with some staff. SC puts on a good match so I know a lot of people will want to go to that one. STAND BY!

Pending board approval or further conflicts well go hot April 6-7th! More info as they come in. Since SC sectional is March 30-31st we are going to have this match April 6-7th

Where, exactly, does this match take place, Cory?

Where, exactly, does this match take place, Cory?

Bluegrass Sportsmans league, www.BGSLINC.com

JUST IN April 6-7th will be the dates due to the SC section conflict! Remark those calenders!!

Done!

Will you be shooting plastic or a real gun next spring?

1st Master in SS two years in a row I'll be shooting the SS by then wrists be damned!

Thanks, Corey! Now I will have to figure out how to cut out of work 2 weekends in a row. Since I'm the boss, I think I'll manage it B). If you need staff, I am willing to volunteer. My CRO will be well done by then.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Website is updated!! Linky

If your have ROed/Staff in the past couple of years please send me a email if you would like to work again.

I'll try to have the aps up in a couple days and I'm working on stages now....there will be some new looks!

Website is updated!! Linky

If your have ROed/Staff in the past couple of years please send me a email if you would like to work again.

I'll try to have the aps up in a couple days and I'm working on stages now....there will be some new looks!

I can also RO or whatever if needed.

Production and SS only???

Sorry big guy this match will be this way always. Now the more people we get to this match the more leverage I have to making the bays bigger and better or adding bigger and better ones! So come shoot this match and help me raise some range improvement money and you might see another major at BGSL!!!

The money doesn't go to the main club it goes in to the pistol club funds which goes back into the range for improvements. The more people shooting the more the range gets improved!!! :cheers:

Edited by steel1212

I'm in on one condition.....no more boards to walk on. I don't think my pride can take another fall like that.

Man that's funny, I just Corey we need to make them higher off the ground. It turned out that the boards were only bouncy for "some" shooters. They will have grip tape on them if they are used in the future so there is no advantage/disadvantage due to weather or atmospheric conditions (morning dew).

I'll shooting SS this year.