Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

Disregard

my behind the scenes meddling and having my other counter parts remind him that it was Good Friday and a bad day to have a meeting he has changed it to Thursday!!

I will be there and looking for to it.....now where did I put my running shoes (HA like my fat ass has ever had running shoes......well except at a buffet)

I am really looking forward to this as well, however I found out yesterday that I now have a meeting scheduled on that Friday and can't get out of it.

I asked Corey if him would mind if I tried to find out if someone wanted to switch around Friday for Saturday.

I am supposed to be shooting with Aron and Bill, so if there are 3 people that are just dieing to help out someone and swap around Friday for Saturday, please let me know.

Or if just one person wanted to swap with me

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You going to allow UK and U of L supporters to carry guns?

If I remember correctly the front page headline back then which took up the whole page said this: WAR

:roflol: The only place I know where you can kick the man's dog or steal his wife....BUT don't you dare talk bad about the "WildCat's"

Been a Cat fan since before I was born. Sure do miss Cawood Ledford? Don't think anyone has been able to call the game as well as he did. I know he would have a blast calling the UK v. u of L game this weekend.

You going to allow UK and U of L supporters to carry guns?

If I remember correctly the front page headline back then which took up the whole page said this: WAR

:roflol: The only place I know where you can kick the man's dog or steal his wife....BUT don't you dare talk bad about the "WildCat's"

Been a Cat fan since before I was born. Sure do miss Cawood Ledford? Don't think anyone has been able to call the game as well as he did. I know he would have a blast calling the UK v. u of L game this weekend.

I just glad I will be out of town....win or (it won't happen) loose it will be crazy :cheers:

Granted I would rather see the cats than the birds win but either way there will be a Ky team holding a trophy at the end! :cheers:

well said O Great One :cheers:

OSU ph34r.gif

Oh great.....

That's a DQ under 13.1.

roflol.gifsight.gif

Corey has got to be hot after his state win two weeks ago...he is truly the guy to beat in this one :cheers:

It's worth saying again...congrats brother on the major match win!

:blink:

That would have to be one hell of a great shooter

:cheers: There will be a lot of skilled shooters in Ky next week...

Corey has got to be hot after his state win two weeks ago...he is truly the guy to beat in this one :cheers:

I'm just a guy, pretending to be a guy, playing another guy.

you've had me browsing the classifieds for a single stack! :roflol::eatdrink:

I can let you borrow a rig.....:ph34r:

Get a room already!

Get a room already!

Don't be jealous :roflol:

Well a few. Brave, stupid, souls where out hammering in stages in the rain today for your enjoyment next week. Just a little tweaking on those and a couple more to go up and we'll be good to go!

Well a few. Brave, stupid, souls where out hammering in stages in the rain today for your enjoyment next week. Just a little tweaking on those and a couple more to go up and we'll be good to go!

Thanks to them! Tom said y'all are headed out Thursday to finish setting up. I'd love to go help but this stupid edumacation thing is gonna keep me in Lexington ;)

Excited for the match though! My focus is gonna be on not beating myself... avoiding those damn mental malfunctions.

Wish I can be there!!!...I will have to wait and see all the videos and pretend I was there.....This overseas thing is starting to get in the way of my shooting.....Guess it lets me fund it so I better not whine too much. Good luck KY Crew!!

We appreciate it.

BTW-it was 75 and sunny on this side of the state. I mowed the yard, test ran my 3 gun Versamax, shot my carry gun, and took a nap

:lol:

Dave

We appreciate it.

BTW-it was 75 and sunny on this side of the state. I mowed the yard, test ran my 3 gun Versamax, shot my carry gun, and took a nap

:lol:

Dave

Well it was here too when we got done! <_<