Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go get'em MR. Season 3 of top shot!

steel1212

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after seeing the 2nd season, I think that Cliff would have no trouble with the personality part of the show. That is where a lot of the better quality shooters have problems. If you cannot handle the personality competition, then you never really get to show what you can do skill wise. A good number of the weaker shooters made it through to the later episodes due to personality instead of skill.

Cliff has the balance between skill and personality which will put him in a good position in the competition I believe.

Edited by Blueridge

Well after seeing the 2nd season, I think that Cliff would have no trouble with the personality part of the show. That is where a lot of the better quality shooters have problems. If you cannot handle the personality competition, then you never really get to show what you can do skill wise. A good number of the weaker shooters made it through to the later episodes due to personality instead of skill.

Cliff has the balance between skill and personality wich will put him in a good position in the competition I believe.

They're looking for big personalaties and people who will say whatever comes to mind. That's Cliff! Best of luck!!

Go get'em El Conquistador!

Now what odd weapon haven't they used?

BOOMERANGS!

Noticing a lack of input from Cliff, are they taping the show already?

Edited by pskys2

I wouldnt be surprised if the filming for seasn 3 was done last fall? They are already taking applications for season 4 as we speak. When i looked at it for season 2, applciations had to be in by august and filming was to start in Oct.

I wouldn't be surprised if the filming for season 3 was done last fall? They are already taking applications for season 4 as we speak. When i looked at it for season 2, appliciations had to be in by august and filming was to start in Oct.

Ya think that Otis could keep the secret of how it went THIS LONG. :surprise: