Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go get'em MR. Season 3 of top shot!

steel1212

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. It was a lot of fun and I made some great friends. I can't wait to see what it looks like on TV.

I very much recommend the whole experience. If you have the time, apply for the show. You will not regret it.

Thanks guys. It was a lot of fun and I made some great friends. I can't wait to see what it looks like on TV.

I very much recommend the whole experience. If you have the time, apply for the show. You will not regret it.

Glad you have fun!

You going to be around when it airs to give us some insight on the week-to-week shows and posts on the message board here?

Glad you have fun!

You going to be around when it airs to give us some insight on the week-to-week shows and posts on the message board here?

I think the show will air in July. After a show airs, I can talk about it. You guys are going to laugh at me.

Glad you have fun!

I think the show will air in July. After a show airs, I can talk about it. You guys are going to laugh at me.

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, but I'm figuring that a return to civilization this early on is not a good omen of your success on the show. :(

Edited by professor

Glad you have fun!

You guys are going to laugh at me.

No way.

Glad you have fun!

You guys are going to laugh at me.

No way.

NO ONE laughs at The King as long as I'm around

"NO ONE laughs at The King as long as I'm around"

This from a man who wouldn't even let us get Cliff's autograph at the SC Section match last week.

I showed the hot tub video during a break in a training class at work after Top Shot was discussed. They all agreed that Cliff wins in the Big Personality part of the show.

Paul

I showed the hot tub video during a break in a training class at work after Top Shot was discussed. They all agreed that Cliff wins in the Big Personality part of the show.

"Big Personality", huh? Never heard it called that before. :devil: