Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 2 - Episode 3

BritinUSA

Uphill Battle

In this military-themed episode, teams try to blow up an ammo dump. Using the legendary M1A rifle, they face a literal uphill battle. One contestant's shocking mistakes put his team in jeopardy. In the elimination challenge, marksmen face an obscured targets challenge using the Glock 17 pistol.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert?

:goof: :goof: :goof:

Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert Who's the Glock expert?

Brad Engmann.

Brad Engmann.

lol :roflol:

^^^Not a bad choice at all. Brad's a legit Production GM (just won Area 2) who shoots a G34.

Of course the coolest would be Sevigny, followed by me (obviously), but Brad would be a great choice. If it's some SWAT team guy whose only instruction is about breathing control I might throw my Glock through my television. :devil: :devil: :devil: