Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, we are under six weeks until match day, and I only see 23 competitors signed up on the squadding page. I know several are probably in the mail, but it is time to get those entries in the mail. I know Sam has put a lot of effort into making this match a reality and a success, so let's don't let him down.

Ok guys, we are under six weeks until match day, and I only see 23 competitors signed up on the squadding page. I know several are probably in the mail, but it is time to get those entries in the mail. I know Sam has put a lot of effort into making this match a reality and a success, so let's don't let him down.

I have not seen the stages yet (which reminds that I need to get them from Sam so I can get them signed off).....but for those that have shot this match before, I think you will agree that Sam does put together some fun stages - even when shooting guns with more than 6 rounds.

So again, not only can you shoot the revolver portion but come back the next day with the rest of us and shoot with a gun that won't make you stop and reload just as things get rolling! ;)

Well, I'm in for my first MCC match. Really looking forward to it. Just not the drive from SE New Mexico. Hoping to meet a lot of new friends there and see a few old ones.

Glad you are coming, especially if you are willing to drive that far.

Up to 27 as of right now, with five GM, including Jerry M, Matt Griffin and Johnny Brister just to name a few.

Well, I'm in for my first MCC match. Really looking forward to it. Just not the drive from SE New Mexico. Hoping to meet a lot of new friends there and see a few old ones.

Glad you are coming, especially if you are willing to drive that far.

Up to 27 as of right now, with five GM, including Jerry M, Matt Griffin and Johnny Brister just to name a few.

Don't forget Rich Wolfe! Right now that is all of the "Big Guns" that have told Sam that they plan to attend.

We are planning to have live entertainment again this year......Rodney May will be shooting revolver again.

Well, my application is in Brad's backpack so I hope I'm set for the match!!

And I'm actually getting to were I can somewhat hit what I aim at now with a revolver so maybe I won't end up on TV again as an example of when things go wrong on the polish plate rack. :surprise:

Will Rodney be shooting in a regular squad or with the RO's? If with the RO's, they are the only ones that get the laughs. Of course I forgot about you Brad. My Bad. By the way, is it five o'clock yet?

That is a good question.....not sure when he will shoot at this time. In the past, he shot on Saturday.

As for me, I am sure I will create a few comical moments too. :rolleyes: Yeah, that "Is it 5 o'clock" question from Gary was definitely a classic line. When I shot the match on Sunday, I intentionally threw a shot at that darn steel plate for revenge.

They did film me, and I was happy that they did. :D I was not threatening anyone with the pace I was shooting at, but I am sure that many people heard me shooting that day. :lol: Go speedloaders!!!

.....heard? Your sounds are still echoing around that range.

They did film me, and I was happy that they did. :D I was not threatening anyone with the pace I was shooting at, but I am sure that many people heard me shooting that day. :lol: Go speedloaders!!!

Couldn't miss Blueridge shooting that Ruger 45 amongst all them smitty's

This was my first revolver match last year and I had so much fun. I'm bringing my 610 this year. The stages were awesome last year. I've told several revolver shooters about the match and they seem interested - I will follow up.

Up to 30 now, we need at least 50 more. Where are you round-gunners?

Come to the light!

I am not listed on the online squadding so I am pretty sure there are more than 30 signed up. I think the online squadding list is just a little behind.

Yep, sorry Danny, forgot to enter yours. Still sitting in my bag.

Edited by moverfive

Transportation set, Hotel reserved now just have to send in the app.

Anyone want to meet up Friday Night somewhere?

Corkys has been it the last 2 years, anyone tried Marlowes?

Never been there, but it's down the road from Graceland.

Any other ideas?

Dave