Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too want to give a big thank you and tip of the hat to Shooters Connection! They were pleasant to talk to and they answered all of my novice questions! I called to inquire about a holster that I was going to purchase. After I put the phone down I got two phone calls (i missed the first one) letting me know that they added the holster to the BE member discount program..

These days nobody does that..

These folks are good people.

Cal

what BE members discount program.... I already bought some stuff but I am sure I will be ordering more! I must say, I placed my order on the internet and before I could exit the page my phone beeped with an e-mail saying my items has shipped.... I was thinking dang, the shipping person must have had my stuff already sitting on his or her desk! Thanks SC :cheers:

what BE members discount program....

Go to their webpage and register as a BE member and you will see "special" pricing when you browse the site.cheers.gif

I think you can shoot them an email to do the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

what BE members discount program.... I already bought some stuff but I am sure I will be ordering more! I must say, I placed my order on the internet and before I could exit the page my phone beeped with an e-mail saying my items has shipped.... I was thinking dang, the shipping person must have had my stuff already sitting on his or her desk! Thanks SC :cheers:

Click Here for directions on signing up for the discount.

I am about to place another order myself! They really are that fast aren't they!!

:bow:

Cal

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic service in a time of need. We have a match this comming weekend. last friday due to an accident and a storm we lost all our targets. I didnt know until after the fact and these guys super fast shipping we will have targets for the match!! These guys Rock!!!!!

Always great to hear stories like these.

If you haven't done so, you should have some signs or banners on some of the stages saying that they are virtually sponsored by Shooter's Connection because the stage, or the match for that matter wouldn't have happened without their help. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Mike after he talked me through ordering a 2011 and literally within 30 seconds of him recieving my FFL info, the gun was shipped. I didn't even have enough time to reply to my FFL and say thanks for the quick turn around on his part. I'd normally be amazed by this, but Shooter's Connection provides service like this all of the time. Thanks for everything, Mike! :cheers: