Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed an order Monday around 5pm, and thought being so late i wouldn't get it until wednesday, but it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! Next day shipping even after 5 o'clock? Unheard of! :)

A friend of mine jokingly said when u place an order with Shooters Connection, 3 minutes later they are knocking on your door! :rolleyes:

:cheers: Keep up the great work guys!

Ya, when someone asks me where to get parts ect. I tell them " There are several places to order from. But if you order from Shooter Connection before 5:00 PM today you should have it by the next day." They usually just laugh at me, until the place an order. Way to go Chuck and his crew!!

MDA

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are slipping! 17 minutes this time! :roflol: I kid, I kid, that's still super fast, and I'm going to have a shiny new holster less than 24 hrs after buying it (if the UPS guy keeps his schedule)

Keep up the awesome work! :cheers:

You guys are slipping! 17 minutes this time! :roflol: I kid, I kid, that's still super fast, and I'm going to have a shiny new holster less than 24 hrs after buying it (if the UPS guy keeps his schedule)

Keep up the awesome work! :cheers:

Eh, it was a monday!

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, in your profile you say your real name is Real Name:

Mike Dukem

I searched different variables of that and cant find an account for you. I was going to look in my junk folder to see if your email went there. We NEVER ignore emails. We also have a phone.

But a Bolen follower breaking would be covered under warranty from Bolen if he warranties it. Something caused it to crack. Taran Butler has purchased Bolen and has changed the name to Taran Tactical Innovation. He is changing the follower slightly. We have not received any yet but should soon. Not sure who would be the warranty contact on the old bolen follower. That depends on timing and their arrangement to handle such issues.

Not sure why you would choose to make a negative post under what seems to be an anonymous account(at least something doesn't ad up. You assume we got the email to start with. If you need contact info for either parties please give us a call and we will pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes from order conformation to shipping conformation w/tracking number @1630 hours today (BBN Time) Ya'll must have been waiting for my order :)

Great Job!

I think they have telepathic abilities LOL. They sure are fast.

Shoot,,,,I get the merchandise for most of my recent orders from these guys in less than five minutes let along the confirmation.

BUT,,,,I do just happen to live a short drive down the road from Shooter's Connection. Does that count? :roflol:

• 4 weeks later...

thanks to the crew at shooters connection, got my order packed and in its way within 5 minutes. I put in two separate orders(one the wife knows about, and the other she doesn't have to hehe) and got a call right away because i forgot to choose USPS in the second. these guys are squared away. buy stuff from them

Just like a kid, ya can't beat them. :cheers:

thanks to the crew at shooters connection, got my order packed and in its way within 5 minutes. I put in two separate orders(one the wife knows about, and the other she doesn't have to hehe) and got a call right away because i forgot to choose USPS in the second. these guys are squared away. buy stuff from them

I don't like this store anymore and will never buy stuff in here again and so the people I know. If you guys are not sure about your purchase this SHOOTERS CONNECTION is not for you. They will never refund you even you didn't use the item.

I don't like this store anymore and will never buy stuff in here again and so the people I know. If you guys are not sure about your purchase this SHOOTERS CONNECTION is not for you. They will never refund you even you didn't use the item.

JetPow, whoever you are. If you want to bring out a complaint then be man enough to state your name and we will bring up your order history and discuss your problem. Since you decided to make a public slam on us we will discuss your specifics in public. We have nothing to hide as we operate with honor and integrity. We have set policies and we follow them and even bend them sometimes in the customers favor. You will never find one example of us not following our own policies that you agreed to when purchasing. Also if the item is new and unused as you say then we do take returns. So I can say without reservation that your comment is blatantly false. So i will leave your comment up for a few days waiting for your response. If there is no response we will assume you are a troll just grinding an axe and will remove it.

:roflol: Gotta call BS on this one.

I cant speak for others but I have ordered about 6-8 times now from Shooters connection (in the last 6 months) and the service and email response has been second to none. So good in fact that I check what they have before ordering anywhere else. Keep up the great work.