Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Episode 3

So they just showed a preview of next weeks show, and just briefly you could see that the competitors were playing the memory game with ar's shooting through blank walls. This Should be a blast to watch :wacko:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad joined our local group for dinner at the steakhouse in Omaha last year during Area 3, and it was a nice experience all the way around. The only problem with Brad representing the Richmond, California USPSA club on Top Shots is that they probably couldn't put Dan Carden on at the same time. I would love to see Dan on the show, walking around the house wearing his sunglasses and pith helmet, and stopping in the middle of the shooting challenges to take a cell phone call, talking in rapid-fire Spanish to his concrete crew back home. Now that would be "must see TV." :roflol:

Edited by Carmoney

Honestly Im amazed with this show.

Before this none of us would have ever sat and watched an episode of Big Brother or any of the "reality" crap shows.

Not long ago I walked in the living room and immediately asked "are you seriously watching that?" seeing some version of reality crap.

Now nationwide guys like us are spending hours discussing, commenting and generally getting all caught up in the gross inter-dynamics of who said what, who's being mean to who and the like. Ive come off the couch laughing or blasting off more than once. DVR is great as I can roll it back and make sure I heard what he said what I thought he said.

I've had to explain to more folks than I care to that its "about the shooting" - nah its about more than that. It's a conspiracy if you ask me. Heaven help us all.

I see this as a brilliant scheme devised by the "evil powers that be" to lower our man card ratings, hook us into their fluff world, and if the diabolical plan comes to pass, fracture the very being of those of us who venture out with colorful shirts and shiny guns.

Resist I say - resist!

But alas, resistance is futile - The DVR is set, I have cleared my calendar and I await the next episode. :surprise:

Bill Carn 2a radio

Kelly, Blake, Adam, Pete, Denny on the show.

good listen.

http://2aradio.com/shows/2A_Radio_06-24-10.mp3

*secret note passed from Kelly to Bill after the elimination*

Ok I listened and they are OK, they have worked it out, that is a Good thing,

The way the show Top Shot was edited, and the timing of the actual events, did make it look much worse than it was.

The ex-wife issue, is something personal that Bill will have to work out.

Bill Carn 2a radio

Kelly, Blake, Adam, Pete, Denny on the show.

good listen.

http://2aradio.com/shows/2A_Radio_06-24-10.mp3

*secret note passed from Kelly to Bill after the elimination*

Just finished listening. Good stuff. I hope the History Channel has the DVD set out later with all the extra material they talked about. :cheers:

I would have shot Andre's target every time so far if I was on the red team. He has unimpressively done nothing or worse in any of the shooting challanges, and socially hasn't brought anything close to leadership or cohesiveness either.

So what did Kelly's note to Bill say?

When they showed the note on the extras on History.com I couldn't help but imagine the note contained a very detailed plan that Kelly used to get bill off the show, played in the SAW theme music, that you'd expect from the ending of every SAW movie :D

But sadly it wasn't the case. Kelly explained the letter just basically said, "Theres no ill will, blah blah blah, I didn't come here to make enemies blah blah blah, hope we can put this behind us, blah blah blah, am I'm a junior high school kid passing notes behind the teachers back, etc."

I would have shot Andre's target every time so far if I was on the red team. He has unimpressively done nothing or worse in any of the shooting challanges, and socially hasn't brought anything close to leadership or cohesiveness either.

From the interview, it was because of Andre they were able to get a TV and a DVD player in the house, So I don't expect them voting him off anytime soon B)

Edited by DocMedic

A. You complete me.

B. Be my Valentine?

C. It's the Indian, not the arrow.

D. Ain't no man can eat 50 eggs.

E. I can't quit you.

laugh.gif

:sight:

That is as wrong as Two BOYS,,, aaaa rrrrrrr hummmmm trying to eat 100 Eggs :blink: not that Thiers anything wrong with that, :ph34r:

Well, Andre hit the target that eluded Seeklander.

Well, Andre hit the target that eluded Seeklander.

No, it was the 50 yd tgt, and his spotting was less than stellar. Even if he couldn't see so well, it was like he just stood there and said "I can't see anything". Andre coasts... Seen this done professionally by the best in the military, and Andre is good at it. He won't put himself in a position of risk at all and just wants to slip by. We'll see how it turns out over the next episodes...

A. You complete me.

B. Be my Valentine?

E. I can't quit you.

laugh.gif

Thats just wrong :lol::lol::lol:

To clafify... when the bit time exec producer had words with Red Team (specifically Andre) he honestly felt bad afterwards. This producer guy was really a stand up fella, and as a peace offering let us all have a movie night. We DID NOT get to keep the TV. It was just one movie (which after a couple weeks of sensory deprivation, was still a fantastic treat!)

I don't know if these reality show guys ever ran across a bunch like us before. Maybe they are used to pushing some high school kids around. But when they pushed us too hard, we push back. It was at times bordering on outright rebellion.

However, we all had the same goal, to create a great product, and once we aired our griefs (both theirs and ours) we got things back on track. :cheers:

I'm an adjunct instructor for Chris Cirino. He's one of best I've ever met but I would just like to say that to this day he has never beaten me in a shoot off.

Other than watching Chris I find the "ultimate shooter" barely watchable.

Double post but there's too many threads on this show.

A. You complete me.

B. Be my Valentine?

E. I can't quit you.

laugh.gif

Thanks Flex, now I have coffee all over my new monitor.........roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

I just saw the Area 1 Production results:

2010 2010_Area_1_Championship - Final results for Production Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 MIKE HUGHES 282 TY51434 GM Production Minor No No No No 1164.8026 100.00%

2 MIKE SEEKLANDER 226 A30288 M Production Minor No No No No 1120.7191 96.22%

3 BRAD ENGMANN 333 TY57776 GM Production Minor No No No No 1097.4193 94.22%

Edited by Skydiver