Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suggested use for standard handle?

So I'm setting up my new 650 tonight and think what a waste it is as I remove and set aside a perfectly nice standard handle.

Dillon really should allow you to delete that handle. Even if the credit is only $5.

There must be THOUSANDS of these things lying around peoples shops, basements, garages. There has to be some use for them.

Ideas??

Too bad it's not brass, if you had a lathe you could turn it down and make one heck of a squib rod! :surprise:

Squib rod? :surprise:

If that thing was made of brass I'm heading right to the scrap yard.

Put a hook on the end of it and make it into popper reset tool. :cheers:

I carry it in my range range bag at matches. When I screw up a stage, I walk immediately to the bag, extract the handle, grasp the threaded end and whack myself in the head with the ball end. It feels so good when I stop though. :roflol:

I loaned mine to Gary Coleman to use as a Sceptre when he played the lead in The Greek In All Of Us at the Semi Valley Playhouse. The bastard never gave it back to me, I'm sure he incorporated it into his tool belt for his security gig.

I bought my 550 with the Brian's "As It Should Be" kit including the aluminum roller handle.

I went back using the normal handle since it works better for me. I can better feel the pressure/force of it, during primer seating.

Edited by HotIce