Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our best friends

Neomet

ERIC's post about the passing of his dog got me thinking that it might be nice to have a thread with photos of our devoted friends. I think it is good for us to celebrate them even before they pass. So, to start it off here is a photo of me with our two running buddies. The Aussie is a scary smart ass-kicker and Charlie, well, he is just a good-natured lug of a dog who never saw a meal he didn't like.

PICT0080-1.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Moab Rim...

post-12328-1250594032_thumb.jpg

My big dog used to be a frisbee machine. He could clear a 4' fence without touching it. Since then his hips have started to fail and he's confined to ground duty. The little one is a hunter and manages to kill a Vol about 2x a week in the back yard.

Good dogs. Had them both about 8 years.

My wifes Shetland Sheep-dog, Torro.

7 pounds of attitude.

n610767734_69031_7658.jpg

My Belgian Shepperd (Tervueren), Chica.

The most devoted dog i have ever had. She is always on guard and ready.

Portrait_of_a_cat_killer_by_Antheus_fishdesign.jpg

Edited by Indijan

My Mollie, in a rare moment of non-play. Part blue heeler, part ?, the cold February morning last year when she showed up on my front porch with a broken leg and heartworms was a very lucky day for both of us.

Curtis

post-9477-1250623896_thumb.jpg

post-9477-1250627882_thumb.jpg

post-9477-1250645896_thumb.jpg

Edited by BayouSlide

Here is mine, or should I say used to be mine. I adopted him (Kato) from a lady at the age of 1 1/2 yrs old. I got him to help me get through a difficult break-up with someone I cared about greatly. This dog was always there ready, to play. He was a little like a cat than a dog. Very funny breed. He ran off a little over a year ago and wasn't ever seen again. I had him for about 12 years.

Miss you little buddy.

FYI, this breed is a Shiba Inu, from Japan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiba_inu

post-3810-1250702522_thumb.jpg

My best bud Cooper at 8 weeks enjoying his new home

post-19233-1250715029_thumb.jpg

Here he is last November with his first pheasant at 7 months. I was one proud papa that day :cheers:

post-19233-1250715040_thumb.jpg

He's about a year and a half now and even though it seems like a real kid would be easier to care for at times, I can't imagine what it would be like going home without him waiting for me shaking his "nub" :D