Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The birth of my daughter

00bullitt

Today my first child and daughter was born. Its been 9 1/2 long months to get to this moment. As bad as waiting for the FB3G match every year.

Today is truely a milestone in my life. One that I will live as a Dad from now on. Friends have always told me that it would change my life the minute I held her in my arms.......they were right. Its truely amazing to see a child brought into this world......especially one you helped make.

Kendall Reece Litt was born today at 2:26pm. She was a little Texas sized(my wife is from San Antonio)at 10lbs. 1oz but perfect and healthy none the less.

post-8688-1250134235_thumb.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congratulations Big Daddy! I have three. What you will find is that you are going to know what it's like to have your biggest fan living in your house with you. My girls think the world of me, and I constantly, as I'm sure you will, am striving to live up to their admiration. You are beginning the long journey that never ends. Good luck and God bless you sir.

Jimmy.

Congrats. You will almost certainly reach a point like I have today where 22 years after the birth of my daughter, as I make arrangements to go to Utah to meet her fiance, that the moment I first held her feels like it was only yesterday yet still a million amazing memories come pouring out.

It is so cool to be able to see others start that journey.

Congratulations, Tod.

As others have said - savor the next 18 years. A child is a blessing. Daughters are a wonder.

My daughter is now 23, (my son is almost 19) and she still melts my heart every day.

All the best to you, your wife and daughter.

Mark K.

You have close to 16 years to practice cleaning your shotgun on the front porch and looking mental for the boys who will be taking her out for her first dates. I have a little less time to practice but I have it down pretty good.

Congrats!