Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Empty 100-count Primer Packages.....

fill e'm with used priners and leave e'm around the range-then watch your buddies!

How about repackaging a few and see if once fired primers would sell on Funbroker. There are obviously some silly buyers on there.

I keep one of each size around, used to flip a full tray over so that all the little beasties are anvil up. That tray then gets flipped over onto an RCBS tray to get me 100 primers all lined up and easy to load into a p/u tube (I have too much fun doing this to get an RF100 :rolleyes:

eta: The rest get recycled.

Edited by kevin c

Can't speak to the plastic bits, but...

Tear a panel off the cardboard bit, grab your Sharpie, and they make a nice little loading data card - throw it in the ziploc bag...or ammo can...or whatever...

I use them to measure steel shot counts when I load steel for hunting. Large steel shot bridges badly in my sizemaster and it is easier to count it out this way than trying to run it through the press or have to weigh each payload. Shot size up to #4 is good in small pistol, #bb is good in the Large primer trays.. of course this only works for Winchesters since the other manufacturers hold their primers sideways.

Ideas:

Hide them in the X's trunk?

Use them as faux tree bark around the shrubbery? Bring me a shrubbery!

Randomly place one on a coworker's desk each and every morning?

Use a butane mini-torch and make some 3-d art?

Cut them up and glue into little mini plastic airsoft pepper poppers?

Take one to the bowling alley to fix that wobbly table to keep your drunk team mates from spilling beer on your new bowling shoes? Guess where I got that idea!

well here's an opportunity for one of the manufacturers to "go green" and offer a recycling service for them like printer cartridges. we mail 'em back and they re-use them.

well here's an opportunity for one of the manufacturers to "go green" and offer a recycling service for them like printer cartridges. we mail 'em back and they re-use them.

This is an awesome idea!!!

Hmmm.... I smell discounts!!!!

One of the guys I shot with had a wife who was an elementary school teacher, and she wanted as many as she could get.

She cleaned them throroghly, and then had her students use them in art projects.