oddjob

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked up a Desert Eagle .44 Mag from the movie Men In Black("Mr.Anderson....!) I always wanted and said im going to save up and buy the Barret .50 BMG like in the movie Robo Cop, but that was back in the days of underoooze!lol....

Uh, I don't think you have the right movie....Maybe The Matrix instead? :roflol:

Edit to add: I bought an 1851 Colt Walker Dragoon 44 because I saw True Grit as a kid. Four pounds, 15 ounces UNLOADED. There is a reason they call them Horse Pistols.

Edited by GrumpyOne

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a Desert Eagle .44 Mag from the movie Men In Black("Mr.Anderson....!) I always wanted and said im going to save up and buy the Barret .50 BMG like in the movie Robo Cop, but that was back in the days of underoooze!lol....

Uh, I don't think you have the right movie....Maybe The Matrix instead? :roflol:

Edit to add: I bought an 1851 Colt Walker Dragoon 44 because I saw True Grit as a kid. Four pounds, 15 ounces UNLOADED. There is a reason they call them Horse Pistols.

grump, i feel like a 'tee deee teee' ya ment matrix! :blush::roflol:

True Grit(1969); great movie!!!! "I Will Avenge Poppas Death!" lol.. Man I was just a twinckle in my Poppa's eye at that time!!!

Edited by MARKAVELI

grump, i feel like a 'tee deee teee' ya ment matrix! :blush::roflol:

True Grit(1969); great movie!!!! "I Will Avenge Poppas Death!" lol.. Man I was just a twinckle in my Poppa's eye at that time!!!

I bet you would buy the "Noisy Cricket" gun from Men In Black, if you could.... :roflol:

Kinda funny the Desert Eagle has come up a few times here. When I was like 12 the first RoboCop came out and my Dad and I went to see it in the theater (maybe that is what's wrong with me :devil: ). In one of the first scenes ED209 smokes that guy while he had a nickel Desert Eagle. Some guy gets blown to bits with twin 50s and my comment was, "Dad what gun was that!?" He told me, and I said "I want one!" So I ordered one for my 21st birthday present for myself. It took me 18 months to save for it, and after I got it, it took another month to be able to afford components to reload! :surprise:

Sold it to finance my Limited gun...But it sure was neat to shoot.

Beretta 92 from Die Hard and Lethal Weapon.

Smith 629 6" from Sledgehammer (TV)

Springfield 1911 .45 comped from Punisher and Nash Bridges

Had a Mini 14 for a little while from A-Team

Working on putting together the M4 Christian Bale used in Terminator Salvation

10.5" M-16 from Heat

A gun that never existed, 1851 Navy cartridge conversion with the packing rod still in place. Cool gun through and I think it looks better than real conversions with an ejector housing.

From The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

post-2055-049027400 1295499211_thumb.jpg

Edited by TMC

At one point in time or another, I've had a bunch:

PPK from the old Bond movies

P99 from the new Bond movies

29 w/ 8 3/8 from Dirty Harry movies

twin 92F's from Lethal Weapon/Die Hard (also with SGS comps from The Professional)(sold the 92's, kept the comps)

MKII from Assassins (never got the Amphibian with the integrated suppressor, though)

Several more I'd still like to have:

DE .357 in Polished Nickel from 48Hours

PSG1 from Rogue Spear game

MP5 from nearly every movie and game

G36 from Mission Impossible 2 or 3 movie

Oh, and Merlin, the Federation Phaser is Star TREK not Star WARS. For some of us, that's heresy.

Mac

twin 92F's from Lethal Weapon/Die Hard (also with SGS comps from The Professional)(sold the 92's, kept the comps)

any pics or background info on those? I always thought whoever did the propwork/technical advising for that film did a great job. really liked the full profile comp on the beretta, have never seen one for sale anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...