Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas in '09really,,, hmmmm That could be interesting,

But hey,,, I gota get this one down first!

I Just try to shoot fast, and not worry about stage 2. I’ll be interested to see anyone do it.

Hang out with friends have a good time and SHOOT!

See you all next week

Jim M ammo

Will we be able to pay at the match to shoot? I just got my vacation approved. I didn't want to sign up early and not be able to make it.

Mike

As there are only 112 shooters registered for a 250 shooter max match, I'd say your chances are good to get in :) USPSA will gladly take your $.

kurt's not coming? hell, i'll call troy and see if i can get in...

I don't have nothin' to do with gettin' you in, Butch--I'm shooting it myself. Probably not well, but what the hell. Come on down and bring some Turley!

Troy

Hi,

I at set up right now and there is room for at least 15 more shooters. Walkups are welcome but the MD asks that you register on Thursday night at the match motel instead of at the range on Friday morning. Squad selection would be limited. The match motel is the Rodeway and the number is 318-747-2400.

Thanks

Tom Drazy

I just talked to Wayne and he said they have increased the time for the first string on stage 2 to 15 seconds. I could make 12 aimed shots in 15 seconds! (if it weren't for the dang reload :wacko: ).

Troy called me yesterday to ask if we could get some Remington 12 ga. 2 3/4 low recoil slugs in here for him to shoot the match with. We've got 50 boxes coming and 20 are spoken for.

If there's anything anyone else needs, if you'll let us know, we'll try to get it here by tomorrow.

Troy called me yesterday to ask if we could get some Remington 12 ga. 2 3/4 low recoil slugs in here for him to shoot the match with. We've got 50 boxes coming and 20 are spoken for.

If there's anything anyone else needs, if you'll let us know, we'll try to get it here by tomorrow.

how about a plane ticket to shreveport? ^_^

Looks like Taran is gonna wrap up Tactical. Phil Strader was right on his heels until standards.

Kelly Neal is smoking in Limited. I think hes got this one.

Open is hit or miss for everyone. Chris Tilley is smoking fast but tacking on several penalties. Tony Holmes is shooting strong. Tony flat out nailed the standards. 18 hits out of 24. Gun and equipment problems seem to be plaguing the open leaders.

For such a simple straight forward match.....I've seen lots of mistakes.

Why are there no preliminaries on USPSA? That blows.

All squads shoot one stage tomorrow before the awards at 11am.

One more stage and we're done! If I've learned anything about this match, it's that the abandonment boxes here BLOW! Our squad alone has had two damaged sights (one sheared off completely) and two damaged optics on their shotguns. I'm thinking about donating some barrels and carpet for the next Multi-gun Nats!

The stages themselves aren't bad at all. They're deceivingly simple, but there have only been a few shooters that have been penalty free. The Standards Stage would've been cooler as a small 3 position field course, but all in all it's been a pretty cool match.

A lot of the stage results were posted today. I'm not sure, but I think matches look like this:

Open:

Mike V. just ahead of Chris Tilley with Jerry M and Don Bednorz trailing behind Chris (but I'm not sure by how much)

Tactical:

GUESS! Taran B. is cruising to yet another victory with the rest of us fighting for scraps. Horner couldn't make it due to Army business.

Limited:

Kelly Neal and Bruce Piatt are battling it out, but they're on separate squads, so it's hard to know how that will hash out. Robbie Johnson and Ted Puente are in the mix as well.

There are a lot of great shooters spread out among different squads, so who knows what' going to happen. I'm surprised that the interim results aren't posted online somewhere.

Sorry if my predictions don't turn out right. We'll see where the chips fall...right next to the gun out of the tiny box!

Phil

I received an e-mail that there were 13 cancellations for the 3-Gun Nationals.

I was one of those cancellations. Gustave threw a red oak on/in my house and I've got higher priorities than runnin' n' gunnin'.

Wishing I was there.