Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iowa State Fair -- Jerry Miculek sculpted from butter!

Carmoney

The most interesting thing I saw at the Iowa State Fair was the record breaking "Big Boar". His name is Freight Train, and he weighs 1259 lbs. I did a double take when I saw his owner's name, though, Mike Cormaney. I thought maybe Carmoney had picked up another hobby he didn't tell us about!

Edited by Glockopop

The most interesting thing I saw at the Iowa State Fair was the record breaking "Big Boar". His name is Freight Train, and he weighs 1259 lbs. I did a double take when I saw his owner's name, though, Mike Cormaney. I thought maybe Carmoney had picked up another hobby he didn't tell us about!

Nah, if it wasn't Bovine I doubt if it would compliment Mike's natural abilities. Like JM he has taken what god gave us all and with hard work and diligence honed and exagerrated them into something us mortals can only dream of. PS I do raise Bulls, can you tell?

Maybe they need to take Freight Train to the YO Ranch and let him breed with some of them litlle bitty Russian Boars, might make an interesting critter to hunt.

I have to agree with Mike though. You would have thought that an Iowan of high stature, photogenic and with such promise for the future would have been the obvious choice.

Sam would have been the obvious choice, now that he has his hair trimmed!

Edited by pskys2

You'd think they could have chosen to honor a revolver guy who lives in Iowa, but NOOOO..... ;)

Dan Carden has won a bunch of matches in Iowa. Why not make a statue of him??

You'd think they could have chosen to honor a revolver guy who lives in Iowa, but NOOOO..... ;)

Dan Carden has won a bunch of matches in Iowa. Why not make a statue of him??

Not enough butter?

Ouch... Dan.. I did not say that....