Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Micah Makes Master!

Chris Keen

Well, it's about time ....... Micah Barcelo (aka Pharoh Bender) finally made Master class in Production. And it only took 9,453,234 dry-fire reloads. No, seriously he did it in a little less than a year!

So go ahead ..... you earned it. Take a bow, and enjoy the smell of new ink on that classification card of yours! B) And as soon as the ink is dry you can bask in the glory that comes with competing against the likes of J. Tarr, E. Langdon, T. Phan, L. Ovaert ..... and some guy named C. Keen. :rolleyes:

But if I know you ... you'll just dry-fire twice as hard as you did before ...... because I heard a little rumor that you're going to be stepping up to LIMITED next year ? :o:ph34r::lol:LET'S ROCK BRO! :cheers:

Congrats on making Master Micah ..... and on the same day you move into your new house! B) (Watch out for all those killer Tornados we have in Xenia!)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's about time ....... Micah Barcelo (aka Pharoh Bender) finally made Master class in Production. And it only took 9,453,234 dry-fire reloads. No, seriously he did it in a little less than a year!

Nice job, dude ;) You are now playing in a different world.... ;)

Dry fire will continue to help, but you need to seriously consider upping your live fire practice, now... :D

Thank you all so much for your cheers and support! I'm in the middle of moving appliances right now (ARGG!!) but will post later a little bit about my journey, as well as a bit of thanks to those that made this happen.