Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MY 6" thread....

dirtypool40

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since were sharing, here's a pic of my FF 6". Haven't gotten much time to shoot it. I did get to shoot one of the local evening steel matches with it. So far I love it.

IMG_1479.jpg

Very nice tri top treatment. Who did the work?

JS

Since were sharing, here's a pic of my FF 6". Haven't gotten much time to shoot it. I did get to shoot one of the local evening steel matches with it. So far I love it.

IMG_1479.jpg

JS

I think thats one of Bennys latest ones.--------Larry

I am curious to see what the Venry gun will look like. I approached him about a build stemming from this thread and never heard from him again. I guess he's too busy building DP's

Sorry to hear that. I did reply to your E-Mail. It seems that it may have gotten trapped in your "spam" filter somehow ???? I'm never too busy to answer my shooting buddies inquiries. I will look in my 'sent' mail folder and forward it in a 'PM' here. And .. you do have my phone number. Loved our last conversation too.

Yeah, I've been a little bit busy here, burning the waaaay past midnight oil every day. But that's ok, it's what makes me happy. :surprise::blink:

DP's gun is coming along fine. Not a rush job, that's for sure. I'm sure he will post some pictures when ready. Definetly not a "yoogly" gun ...

JS

I think thats one of Bennys latest ones.--------Larry

Correct. It is one of Benny's TSS Fat Free guns although it doesn't have the triangle emblem. I like it- it'll shoot better than I can. I have had for a few months, just no time to really shoot it due to work.

I am curious to see what the Venry gun will look like. I approached him about a build stemming from this thread and never heard from him again. I guess he's too busy building DP's

Sorry to hear that. I did reply to your E-Mail. It seems that it may have gotten trapped in your "spam" filter somehow ???? I'm never too busy to answer my shooting buddies inquiries. I will look in my 'sent' mail folder and forward it in a 'PM' here. And .. you do have my phone number. Loved our last conversation too.

Yeah, I've been a little bit busy here, burning the waaaay past midnight oil every day. But that's ok, it's what makes me happy. :surprise::blink:

DP's gun is coming along fine. Not a rush job, that's for sure. I'm sure he will post some pictures when ready. Definetly not a "yoogly" gun ...

I'll look for that forward, last email I got from you was July 17 which I forwarded to you. Incidentally, I don't have a spam filter. Any chance of posting pics of DP's gun in progress?

I'll look for that forward, last email I got from you was July 17 which I forwarded to you. Incidentally, I don't have a spam filter. Any chance of posting pics of DP's gun in progress?

Hey there, "General Chang"-

Just sent you a brand new E-Mail/Reply. Let's keep the "conversation/negotiation" going in earnest. Give me a call. Not allowed to discuss specifics in these Forums, as you know.

As for DP's pictures of work in progress ???? I don't think so. All my work is confidential, and it would be up to Eric to divulge it after he receives it. I am confident he will put it through the wringer, push it to the max and report to y'all !!! :rolleyes:

How long did it take him to build that "sweetheart"? I am very interested in a 9 mm like that. Maybe even a 9 mm top end to fit my Edge.

Thanks, Buddy

I don't recall exactly, I think it was somewhere around 6-7 months, but I believe there were extenuating circumstances in play during that time period. Didn't really affect me. I ordered while I was gone with work and it arrived before I returned. Benny was great to deal with. I specified a couple of things I wanted and let him do it his way.

I would give him a call and check on his lead time. I don't think my wait was typical based on what I see here for delivery time(usually shorter). Although it was nice to be able to basically order and forget about it(no need to worry that the final product will turn out great).

A while back someone (can't remember who) posted a pic of his Benny Hill FF 6" in the Gallary on the Lim thread. I downloaded it and made it my background. I really really want this exact gun made for me (got a feeling the real owner isn't letting go of her ;) ). But I have set a goal to make Master in production before making this purchase. Every time I need motivation to get to shooting better, I look at my computer.

post-7549-1186694022.jpg

A while back someone (can't remember who) posted a pic of his Benny Hill FF 6" in the Gallary on the Lim thread. I downloaded it and made it my background. I really really want this exact gun made for me (got a feeling the real owner isn't letting go of her ;) ). But I have set a goal to make Master in production before making this purchase. Every time I need motivation to get to shooting better, I look at my computer.

I agree. This is probably my favorite looking 6" gun, but I didn't realize it was built by Benny. I didn't see the Triangle logo so I wasn't sure, but it has all the markings of a true Benny gun. Very nice.

I agree. This is probably my favorite looking 6" gun, but I didn't realize it was built by Benny. I didn't see the Triangle logo so I wasn't sure, but it has all the markings of a true Benny gun. Very nice.

that would be my pistol...it was built by Benny...It is beautiful and I dont know way he did not add the triangle. I have had it for almost I year it has 1 malfunction in thousands of rounds ..I thumbed the slide...when people rack the slide they comment how smooth the action feels...its like butta!!..feels like it has ball bearings...Benny did his part most reliable piece you could ask for ..hey its a game gun but I would trust my life to it...Great job Benny!! :cheers:

that would be my pistol...it was built by Benny...It is beautiful and I dont know way he did not add the triangle. I have had it for almost I year it has 1 malfunction in thousands of rounds ..I thumbed the slide...when people rack the slide they comment how smooth the action feels...its like butta!!..feels like it has ball bearings...Benny did his part most reliable piece you could ask for ..hey its a game gun but I would trust my life to it...Great job Benny!! :cheers:

Should I even bother PMing you when I make Master in Production? :lol:

Should I even bother PMing you when I make Master in Production? :lol:

Naw

just figure out your timing on making master and place your order with Benny accordingly so it all time out :lol:

Nipplehead,

Man, that's a beauty.

If I got one that's exactly how I'd want it to look.

Tls

I wish I could claim I designed it but it was all Benny Hills vision I just specified a few options he did the rest...every FF is differant...but it is very cool looking Thanks

[when people rack the slide they comment how smooth the action feels...its like butta!!..feels like it has ball bearings...Benny did his part most reliable piece you could ask for ..hey its a game gun but I would trust my life to it...Great job Benny!! :cheers:

That's just about the same comments I get about mine. Now it's time for another one... :rolleyes: