Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MY 6" thread....

dirtypool40

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good timing.

I just spoke with Venry and he's trying to entice me down to the S FL matches this weekend, saying it will be ready for pick up.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I haven't had a new gun in almost two years, and I am STOKED!!!! :goof:

I just got off the phone with DP

I hope I get kudos for loading for him!!! He was gonna use his 5" load in his new 6" gun :surprise:

Now I am loading 200 .40's for him for Sat. AND 200 .45's for the SS on Sunday.

Geez, how do I get in this??? :unsure:

Well .... "Zhunter" ... I talked to "Dirtypool40" a couple hour ago and he won't be making it to this match. That's just too bad, since he is listed as the defending Champion '06 for the Single Stack Match.

As for the Brian Haas Memorial Match on Saturday ... ??? I am registered to shoot Open, but I guess I can switch to Limited and shoot "Dirtypool's" new toy instead ... if I can scare up some of that "new fangled six incher" ammo ?

Anyway I managed to take a quick picture with my cel-phone, and here it is:IMAGE_007.jpg

Oh, yeah, it weighs around 30 and a half ounces with a Krebs mag well, almost 32 oz. with the Dawson's Ice above. It cycles real nice with any ammo I happen to have around ... and it even works perfectly with a "shock buff".

The rest of the details you'll have to get from "Dirtypool40" after he gets it in his hands, including some better pictures.

Edited by Radical Precision Designs

Sweet lookin' blaster Venry!!!

Wish you had told me, as I was gonna bring DP some 6" ammo

:(:(:(:o:unsure:

Oh, I guess some "white box" ... or, maybe Bob K. might have something ????

Huh, is there another Bob K. on here or did I miss something.

That is one awesome looking gun. DP is it for sale yet?

Ok, that was offsides!!! I mean..... well. not yet. <_< Wait for the decision on the world Shoot, if I decide to go Ole' Venry will have to build me a 5".

But that is one sexy biyotch!!! If I'm lyin' I'm cryin' and I ain't shed a tear!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT THAT!!!! :goof:

weight sounds perfect!!! and Yeah, I think Smoke has dibs, he's been drooling on my guns for two years + now.

THIS ONE IS NOT FOR SALE <yet!!!> :rolleyes:

If I hate the long gun or decide to go to the WS, Venry will have to build it again in 5". I love the look.

And wait 'till you guys see how we plan to finish it: ION BOND with polished flats so the "rail" and serrations are shiny the rest black. ;)

Edited by dirtypool40

We missed you today, Eric. Sad that Venry couldn't shoot with us either. :( We had so much fun that we've decided we're going to shoot tomorrow too! :cheers:

We got to fondle your 6", Eric... Very nice!!! Though Derek says he thinks you're trying to compensate for shortcomings elsewhere. ;):P:lol:

Well...? Where is it? Hows it shoot?

Sipping the Kool-aid my butt. <_< More likely you spiked the Kool-aid.

I'm beginning to think the pics were a pretty good photoshop job and this thread should be moved to the humor section, since DP and Venry are probably pulling our collective legs regarding this "new" blaster.... :blink:

J.k.-ing. You jones-ing or what? :cheers:

I hope you're not right.... I haven't seen the gun yet, so there is always that fear.

BUT!! I just talked to Venry and he's going to ship it tomorrow, I should have it Friday and shoot it all day in the class I'm running Saturday an Sunday.

Load developement seach to follow.....

Well...? Where is it? Hows it shoot?

Sipping the Kool-aid my butt. <_< More likely you spiked the Kool-aid.

I'm beginning to think the pics were a pretty good photoshop job and this thread should be moved to the humor section, since DP and Venry are probably pulling our collective legs regarding this "new" blaster.... :blink:

J.k.-ing. You jones-ing or what? :cheers:

Hey, I wish I could "photoshop" that well. It would save me a lot of time from drawing and 'dreaming' ... and machining.

If ... DP had been able to make it to the Match this last week-end, he'd be playing with it now. But then being the perfectionist that I am ... I decided to exchange the front sight for one just a tad lower and slightly more forward, and then I did not like the way the right side of the ambi safety was "walking" and decided to fix/change that too.

To tell you the truth, I would love to keep it here for "further evaluation (read: play and have fun with!) for at least a couple more months" ... Just like we do with our children, but eventually we have to let them go, out there in the harsh world where we can not shield, nourish and prothect them. Well, it's ok. DP has promised to be a good "father" to my baby and treat it right. I will hold him to his word. <_<:angry2::ph34r:

Edited by Radical Precision Designs