Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My number 30 went very fast! Now the work begins.

Looks like two threads have been merged here.

I wanted to say a special thanks to Kim and Rob for the hard work that made this process so painless. I know there are others helping. Kudos to all.

See you in Big Sky country!

David C

Edited by geezer-lock

I only got bumped up 12 on the the tulsa match; sitting at 36 right now.

Apparently, This is a more -doable match for folks, or maybe the production/limited venue is more popular.

You may be right but I think at the moment it has more to do with the Open/L10 slots being due the other day and the Limited/Prod/Revo slots aren't due til July.

I only got bumped up 12 on the the tulsa match; sitting at 36 right now.

Apparently, This is a more -doable match for folks, or maybe the production/limited venue is more popular.

You may be right but I think at the moment it has more to do with the Open/L10 slots being due the other day and the Limited/Prod/Revo slots aren't due til July.

DUH! :D

Never thought of that; I didnt know there was a different deadline!

• 2 weeks later...

As of today, there are over 100 slots that are out there, but have yet to be returned. All of these slots went to wait list people. Without either an entry or a cancellation, the wait list won't move.

Troy

Were those 100 Wait List slots for the Open/Lim 10 Nats? Im sorry, I forgot to clarify. I was referring to the Lim/Prod/Rev Nats. I hope there havent been 100 Lim/Prod/Rev Wait List slots sent out. I was only 33rd in line for Lim/Prod/Rev Nats when the List opened at midnight.

Open.

The deadline for the Limited match has not passed yet, hence no slots have been voided, so therefore no wait list activity. You should see the wait list begin to move once the deadline for slots has passed.

BTW, the deadline for Limited slots is May 12, so you'll have to wait a little less than a month.

Troy

• 2 months later...