• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shot This One Today, The Tenth Day of March, Year of the Lord Two Thousand Seven, in Jacksonville, Florida.

Revolver Division

10 Alpha, 2 Charlie

8.90 Seconds

HF = 6.5169

Ohio says: 85.3630%

Felt good!

B)

• 4 weeks later...

Shot this today in a special classifier match. Was able to move my classification from D to B.

Glock 35 in production

Time 8.46

HF: 6.6194

Ohio calculator give me 82.1421%

• 1 month later...

Shot this today, I was the first shooter and this was the first course of fire. I was as "cold" as "cold" could get.

Limited 54pts 6.16 seconds for a hit factor of 8.76623. I had 1 D hit on a target and 3 charlies but the rest were alphas.

Ohio Classifier has it at 94%.

Shot this today, I was the first shooter and this was the first course of fire. I was as "cold" as "cold" could get.

Limited 54pts 6.16 seconds for a hit factor of 8.76623. I had 1 D hit on a target and 3 charlies but the rest were alphas.

Ohio Classifier has it at 94%.

Day-um!

Good shootin'.

• 1 month later...

Shot this one today in Lim10.

8.540 hit factor, Ohio calculator gets me 91.3 %

Hits were good and reload was fast, Seemed to stall slightly on engaging first target. Went pretty good overall though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shot it yesterday at Rio in Limited and I shot horrible points and I had maybe my worst draw I 've ever had.......Just means I need more dry fire practice for my draw.

Time: 7.05

HF: 7.3759

Edited by jasmap

Shot it yesterday at Rio in Limited and I shot horrible points and I had maybe my worst draw I 've ever had.......Just means I need more dry fire practice for my draw.

That new 6" gun will be your downfall!

That new 6" gun will be your downfall!

I dunno bout that. Even with a poor draw and my poor aiming I still shot a 79%. Can't blame the gun for that.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this a couple of days ago. Will be my sixth classifier on record, 54pts 8.78s for 6.15HHF calc gave me 66%, which is said it was a B level classifier. My first B classifier. I will have to say Steve Andersons Dry Fire book is great, as I started dryfiring a few weeks ago and my draw times, reloads and turn draws are getting alot better. Should bump me up to C...Hope to get to B before long.