CM 99-08

ErikW

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot this Sunday at our match

revolver B

8.23 55 points 6.6828 HF What would that be as far as what will go down at USPSA?

Shot this again today

7.83 54 points 6.8965 HF bad reload 2.79 seconds (should be closer to 2.00) :angry:

Hopalong

Shot this again today with the Limited gun results as follows:

time: 6.98

57 points

HF 831661

I am right handed.

at the buzzer turn to the left,on the right target get a good sight picture on the first target and just index through them and let the shot go when the front sight falls back down on the next target, reload and go left to right same as the first time with the sight picture.

the reason I go left is the gun is always following your body now going away from it.

This run will not go to USPSA but what would the % be?

Shot this one again today. Erik wouldn't be proud-- I shot R-L before the reload and L-R afterwards. 5.95 down 5 (with an annoyingly great pair of snake-eye C's just a bit left of the perf :( ). 9.244 HF. Should be 92.44% as this one is super-easy to figure out on the fly, given the nice round HHF in Open.

Shot it in Open division with a Limited gun today. 6.74 but I forget the hits... 4 down? 1.47 turn-and-draw with a blown reload of 1.63 and transitions of .34-.39. I had to appeal an in-the-black hit overlay call on T2 to the ARO.

Everybody and his mother was reversing direction after the reload. WHY DO THEY MOCK ME SO? Not a big deal on El Prez or anything with all the targets in the same place, but it's the kiss of death on this one. (Not as bad as a blown reload, but still...)

Everybody and his mother was reversing direction after the reload. WHY DO THEY MOCK ME SO?

Proving I am neither everybody nor his mother: I shot both runs in the same direction!

Time was in the 7s but I concentrated for 11 shots and the last one didn't go any where near the target :wacko: All I can say is that I was following the example of our distinguished visitor who also had a miss on the same target. I try to emulate my betters :P

Kevin

Kevin, you managed to shoot more points than I did on my dismal run.... even with one less hole on the paper. I had a really late reaction on the beep and tried to make up the lost time. Its funny, this run is only .5 HF higher than my 9second run almost a year ago with just about all the points.

Stage No: 3 Melody Line

Place Name No. Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor Stage Pts Stage %

1 Warren, Erik 18 A Open 56 0 6.74 8.3086 60.0000 100.00%

5 Sundberg, Erik 16 B Open 48 0 7.30 6.5753 47.4831 79.14%

14 Jones, Kevin 13 B Open 50 10 7.67 5.2151 37.6605 62.77%

• 5 weeks later...

I'm hoping I'll run into this classifier again soon. I shot it Sunday with 60 points in 8.30 with my L-10 gun, which felt pretty good and might have helped my drive to A class. That score won't get sent in, so the run was wasted.

• 3 weeks later...

11-July-04

Limited 10

56 points

0 penalties

10.92 seconds

HF = 5.1282

I'm guessing a little over 55%. [55.149% in today's update 15JUL04]

It's not a bad score for my classification, but Melody Line is the kind of stage where I could really post a good score and inch a bit closer to B. :angry:

It was my first stage, and I was just slow and steady. If I'd really concentrated on my transitions, I think I could have done much better. My reload was good for me, though, and I didn't miss any! So it could have been worse! :lol:

Edited by rhino

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...