Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet Feeder For A 1050

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to Jay Della Bella today, who recently bought 5 1050's from me, for his firearms training company. :D He couldn't say enough good things about GSI's latest Bullet Feeder for the 1050. He said it was tremendously over-engineered, worked perfectly, and worth every penny. (He said he posted somewhere, but I can't find his post.)

So there ya go - from a guy that's running 5 1050's, that's a pretty good endorsement.

be

ordered mine today, finally! got to the post office and bought the US money order and mailed it off. I can hardly wait!

and just to make it clear I ordered the KISS one in 9mm for my RL1050. Perhaps later on I'll get a .40 or .45 one for my Pro 2000.

Does anyone have any more details on the GSI unit for the RL 1050? Thier web site leaves a bit to be desired. I am trying to decide between the GSI and KISS bullet feeders. If price is not a factor, which is the better unit? What are the pros and cons of each unit?

Thanks

Don't want to be negative about GSI but I don't believed it's available yet....because I had shown interest in the system but never got an e-mail from them saying it was ready......now how long have they been developping it?

Got the KISS unit and it really rock....price was not the factor for me....

Thanks for the heads up. I read an earlier post by Brian Enos, that he had shipped 5 Dillon 1050s to a customer who had purchased the GSI units. He was very happy. I too have sent an e-mail to GSI. If I don't get a reply, I will go the KISS route. Who knows, may do so anyway.

Thanks

I talked to Jay Della Bella today, who recently bought 5 1050's from me, for his firearms training company. :D He couldn't say enough good things about GSI's latest Bullet Feeder for the 1050. He said it was tremendously over-engineered, worked perfectly, and worth every penny. (He said he posted somewhere, but I can't find his post.)

So there ya go - from a guy that's running 5 1050's, that's a pretty good endorsement.

be

Do you have a contact number for him? I am interested in speaking with him about the GSI unit.

Thanks