Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday 2019 Deals on Components

Santini

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xtreme consistently has offered 20% off on BF. Last year was the first with no free shipping. Now, this year it’s only 10% off, and no free shipping. Looks like new ownership is not going to be kind to reloaders.

Only 10% off on BF is not good enough for me. I chose not to buy from them.

Xtreme consistently has offered 20% off on BF. Last year was the first with no free shipping. Now, this year it’s only 10% off, and no free shipping. Looks like new ownership is not going to be kind to reloaders.

Only 10% off on BF is not good enough for me. I chose not to buy from them.

Yup, I switched to rmrbullets.com, smaller company making their own bullets, and deals. Owner seems to be a decent family guy.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:07 AM, Furrly said:

Everglades ammo 10% across the board on all bullets, free shipping 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:53 AM, aandabooks said:

This sale is not coming up just adding to cart.  Is there a code?

Hope y’all didn’t buy already. For some reason Everglades likes to do  black friday Sale at 10% then do a cyber Monday sale at 15%. 

not sure why they do that other than trying to rack up as much sales as they can while minimizing how much they discount?

On 11/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, ironpony said:

Yup, I switched to rmrbullets.com, smaller company making their own bullets, and deals. Owner seems to be a decent family guy.

IronPony - Thanks for this post...I usually order from X-Treme but just placed my first order with RMR....Great price and free shipping...Ordered 1000 rounds to try before I hurt my postal ladies feelings...😮...Mark

Good enough to win Open Nationals and every area match this year

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I ordered 1k to try out. Do they offer any regular discounts to forum members or IDPA/USPSA members? Or do they just send out an email when they run sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, looking4reloadingdeals said:

Thanks, I ordered 1k to try out. Do they offer any regular discounts to forum members or IDPA/USPSA members? Or do they just send out an email when they run sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They send out t random emails on special, get on there email list.. Great bullet, all of use. 

I wanted to mention something about RMR, following them on FB and Instagram they are always coming out with new in shop rounds and show how. Always having sales and posting pics of their facility, interesting stuff. Well at least to us not in Open Nationals ..... Yet! :)

Footnote at the bottom of my RMR bullet order...

PLEASE NOTE* 
We are sad to announce that, after several years of R&D, our attempts at a successful BMPDS (Ballistic Missile Parcel Delivery System) have failed.  Several municipalities complained that spent missile tubes landing in random locations were unsightly.  Portland Oregon claimed that the practice wasn't green, although we were able to land the majority of the spent tubes tested there within a two-block radius of a tax-payer subsidized recycling center.  We had hoped that local artists would appreciate the convenient delivery of sculpture art-material so proximate to their cardboard domiciles, but they failed to find imaginative uses for missile tubes without plagiarizing artisans from Eastern Europe.

Hilarious!
*PLEASE
PLEASE NOTE* 
We are sad to announce that, after several years of R&D, our attempts at a successful BMPDS (Ballistic Missile Parcel Delivery System) have failed.  Several municipalities complained that spent missile tubes landing in random locations were unsightly.  Portland Oregon claimed that the practice wasn't green, although we were able to land the majority of the spent tubes tested there within a two-block radius of a tax-payer subsidized recycling center.  We had hoped that local artists would appreciate the convenient delivery of sculpture art-material so proximate to their cardboard domiciles, but they failed to find imaginative uses for missile tubes without plagiarizing artisans from eastern Europe
NOTE* 
We are sad to announce that, after several years of R&D, our attempts at a successful BMPDS (Ballistic Missile Parcel Delivery System) have failed.  Several municipalities complained that spent missile tubes landing in random locations were unsightly.  Portland Oregon claimed that the practice wasn't green, although we were able to land the majority of the spent tubes tested there within a two-block radius of a tax-payer subsidized recycling center.  We had hoped that local artists would appreciate the convenient delivery of sculpture art-material so proximate to their cardboard domiciles, but they failed to find imaginative uses for missile tubes without plagiarizing artisans from eastern Europe.1
*PLEASE NOTE* 
We are sad to announce that, after several years of R&D, our attempts at a successful BMPDS (Ballistic Missile Parcel Delivery System) have failed.  Several municipalities complained that spent missile tubes landing in random locations were unsightly.  Portland Oregon claimed that the practice wasn't green, although we were able to land the majority of the spent tubes tested there within a two-block radius of a tax-payer subsidized recycling center.  We had hoped that local artists would appreciate the convenient delivery of sculpture art-material so proximate to their cardboard domiciles, but they failed to find imaginative uses for missile tubes without plagiarizing artisans from eastern Europe.

7 hours ago, ironpony said:

I wanted to mention something about RMR, following them on FB and Instagram they are always coming out with new in shop rounds and show how. Always having sales and posting pics of their facility, interesting stuff. Well at least to us not in Open Nationals ..... Yet! :)

I managed to buy 5,000 of their no cannelure 69gr OTM 3GH (3gun/hunter) .224 bullets from their first run before their machine went down.  They are an excellent bullet for the money.   Everything RMR makes in-house is of great quality and value.