Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

This is about the third novelty gun I have admired but gotten over before they were actually available.  Plus a couple that were not as interesting in the hand as they were in the advertising.  Dull old guns from the 90s and 00s just keep on shooting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fasthenk65 said:

🙂 that gun

What gun. I have seen pictures.  I have seen videos of non working samples.  But gun that usually goes bang, the little thingy comes out of that pipe looking thing, and goes very fast and hits other things.  I have not seen one of them.

5 hours ago, 1911vm said:

What gun. I have seen pictures.  I have seen videos of non working samples.  But gun that usually goes bang, the little thingy comes out of that pipe looking thing, and goes very fast and hits other things.  I have not seen one of them.

Your parents did not tell you a story about the new king's clothes?😉

52 minutes ago, Hammerman said:

The moment it comes out, it will be hyped again.  If it's anything like it should be, they won't be able to make enough.

Absolutely aspecialy if the grippy thing's on both sides are pretty.  Red would be perfect.  

I want the little one. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve heard tell of pre-orders already having been submitted and a backlog for this thing growing. Covid supply chain issues and CZ’s stateside manufacturing being located in New York, and therefore subjugated to NY laws and covid regs, has really laid the speed bumps down in the path of the DWX delivery times. NY state considers gun manufacturing non-essential, so every time they get a covid spike there they get shut down. I would really like to see them move to a free state like others in the industry have done. Florida would love to have you CZ!

15 hours ago, mpmo said:

Maybe they are re-assessing to make an optics ready version...

Absolutely that is exactly what they are doing and for the same price including RMR. Yup and if you buy today, free 2 thousand round of match 147gr rounds. 

21 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

Absolutely that is exactly what they are doing and for the same price including RMR. Yup and if you buy today, free 2 thousand round of match 147gr rounds. 

Haha. Buy one get one today only.