Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have secret contact at CZ and they gave me a set of DWXs for testing but I can't show them as its SECRET.  But they shoot great. Reliability is amazing.  Cut for both a dot and an IR . Was taking 400yard shots with my NV During the day. Selling all my rifles. 

33 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

I too have secret contact at CZ and they gave me a set of DWXs for testing but I can't show them as its SECRET.  But they shoot great. Reliability is amazing.  Cut for both a dot and an IR . Was taking 400yard shots with my NV During the day. Selling all my rifles. 

You forgot to mention that the gun and 5  mags 50 round each cost less than $ 500😉

3 minutes ago, yigal said:

You forgot to mention that the gun and 5  mags 50 round each cost less than $ 500😉

Thats a given did not think I had to even mention that. And obviously the 50rd mags are flush fit. 

5 hours ago, Nathanb said:

Funny enough I posted about the Leo rep I was talking to not knowing anything and I’ll be seeing him again in a few weeks. I’ll ask again 

You better not ask. 😉Because I have a friend who shot with a CZ SH2  gun and was in regular conversation with one of the CZ pro  shooter. One day he asked him if the third sh2  that cracked after less than 5000 rounds  was his misfortune or was it all so. To this day they no longer speak.😀

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Handguns magazine has a review article on the DWX compact that was posted 11/8/21.  Maybe we're getting closer to a release.  They talk about the modular frame in the article as well.  Of course it was a glowing review with no accuracy data or pictures of them shooting the gun. :(