Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2020 Production Nats

Jayohee

Oct 18-20, 2020 Frostproof, Fl   ..look under the post "2020 single stack nats", by rustychev on Sept 27, look at the reply by Euxx on Sept 29 (includes  all the other 2020 Nationals dates)

Edited by race1911

• 7 months later...

For those with secured slots, the registration opens tomorrow... but did anyone get a link to the Practiscore registration page? Currently the Nationals club page only showing Revo/L10 and SS.  Nothing for Production:

https://practiscore.com/clubs/uspsa-nationals/matches?filter=upcoming

Edit: looks like they've added two links that are now listed as private matches, assuming until the registration opening time.

Edited by nasty618

23 hours ago, nasty618 said:

For those with secured slots, the registration opens tomorrow... but did anyone get a link to the Practiscore registration page? Currently the Nationals club page only showing Revo/L10 and SS.  Nothing for Production:

https://practiscore.com/clubs/uspsa-nationals/matches?filter=upcoming

Edit: looks like they've added two links that are now listed as private matches, assuming until the registration opening time.

"Private" matches mean that MD will share registration link elsewhere. It is more likely they are still creating registration forms for these.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

So with no Ben, who is the favorite to win Prod? To me, the top 3 gotta be Nils, Mason and Jacob.

Nils and Mason have been shooting really well, I think those three you mentioned in potentially any order is a good prediction. I could also see JJ like RJH mentioned. 

Even though CO has a lot more shooters but prod has a ton of heat. I'm shooting CO, lol and I'll be more interested in Prod results lol.... CO...Max wins, but who gets second? kind of rooting for Hwansik. 

1 hour ago, RJH said:

Any idea why no Ben?  

Just my guesses, so don't quote me.

-nothing left to prove. protection of legacy.

-shooting nats is a cost. teaching and such is income.

-irritation/boredom at uspsa, the division and just the scene nationally

On 9/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, rowdyb said:

Just my guesses, so don't quote me.

-nothing left to prove. protection of legacy.

-shooting nats is a cost. teaching and such is income.

-irritation/boredom at uspsa, the division and just the scene nationally

Or maybe going full Max and refusing to shoot with the super squad? 🤣

He's said once that even if the Nationals were stand and shoot (or some other dumb format) - he'd still go simply because it's the USPSA Nationals - a match that matters. So cost wouldn't matter.  That was a few years ago... He also said last year (not publicly though) that retirement might be sooner than one might think...

Are they limiting super squad to 10 this year? If not, two spots on both super squads were still unfilled... 

I do agree on the Top 4 (minus Stoeger)  - Jonasson, Lane, Hetherington and Racaza. But I feel Nils would take it. 

P.S. Maybe send in a podcast question :)

Edited by nasty618

54 minutes ago, TonytheTiger said:

I think its safe to say Ben will not be shooting much USPSA...

I think it’s more safe to say that he won’t be shooting much USPSA at events put on by the national organization. 

I don’t think his feelings extend to everyone’s Majors. 

On 10/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, Jollymon32 said:

Meh, just another rabble rouser.  Good riddance. 

Not a fan boy, and I think he could have used more tact on several occasions, but can you give an example of where he was on the wrong side of a issue that otherwise likely would have been swept under the rug?

If your glad someone is gone it seems that they would have been bad for the sport but his record seems to suggest the opposite.