Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone sell 38sc loaded ammo

ctay

I've got some serious time restrictions that are making it super difficult to load ammo. I own a 1050 super with a PW autodrive but there always seems to be something wrong and I just don't have the time to deal with it these days.

So now I'm looking for someone that sells quality 38SC ammo loaded. Any suggestions?

My I only concern would be making PF. As we know, some barrels are faster than others.

that being said, my rig and one of my buddies rig run each other’s ammo at the same PF and our loads are the same (10.2g of AA#7 with MG 124g JHP).

Good luck.

I recently received my new Akai Open gun in 38SC and have run about 200 rounds of Atlanta Arms ammo without any issues. I have ordered a 1,000 rounds to get the gun broke in and function tested. I know the folks at Precision Delta and look forward to running their ammo as well.  Both companies are known for quality ammo 

On 7/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, Ssanders224 said:

This. It will be available soon. Loaded with the new PD 124gr. ESP bullet. 

Ok what is the PD 124gr ESP bullet. As I don't see any on the website about this bullet. 

i don’t see 38 Super comp listed on Black Dot or precision delta websites. How does one go about getting some from them? Call on the phone? How about 9 Major? I know black dot has theirs listed, but how about Precision Delta? Is there a specific person to call there?

7 minutes ago, Silverscooby27 said:

i don’t see 38 Super comp listed on Black Dot or precision delta websites. How does one go about getting some from them? Call on the phone? How about 9 Major? I know black dot has theirs listed, but how about Precision Delta? Is there a specific person to call there?

Precision Deltas  38SC isn’t available yet. 

Look for it in the next 2-3 weeks.