Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Magwell from Titan Rocket......

3 hours ago, outdoorjake said:

We took them down until we could get the Billet PSA model finished because we had so many people ordering the forged and having the billet model.  they will be back up shortly or you can hit the contact button on our website and we can get you fixed up  with a forged model  Intel6!

Ok, makes sense. I had looked at them before and was just hoping to get in on the sale and went to buy one and didn't see it. Wondered if I was going crazy? 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, FlyingTiger53 said:

And an update......  Just received my brand-spankin' new PSA magwell from bmiller and it fits like a glove.  Love the bead-blasted finish.  

Can't say enough good things about Mr Miller.  For those that have  a  need, don't hesitate to contact him. 

I got one a couple weeks ago for my girlfriends PCC that I built and it is a very nice piece.  I may even refrain from painting it red because it looks good as it is. 

0709181745-2080x1170.jpg

Edited by chevrofreak

OOPS!  wrong model.  They have the magwell for the PA-X9 and I need the PX9.  My Daughter already has the Taccom magwell on her PA-X9.

I got all excite there for a minute.

Edited by stick
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/31/2018 at 5:26 PM, 1911luvr said:

How is it they still don’t make one for a New Frontier Armory lower? I believe there are more of those style lowers out there than anything else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m almost certain the model I bought for the PSA fits the Frontier Armory. 

Haven’t shot mine a lot as yet, but I see no reason it won’t hold up fine. Fits nice and firm, no sloppiness at all. 

6 minutes ago, gmantwo said:

I’m almost certain the model I bought for the PSA fits the Frontier Armory. 

Haven’t shot mine a lot as yet, but I see no reason it won’t hold up fine. Fits nice and firm, no sloppiness at all. 

They now list one for the New Frontier/Joe Bob lowers.

https://www.titanrocket.com/product-page/new-frontier-joe-bob-outfitters-magwell

Looks like its the same as the PSA PX9 (Gen 3) magwell.

The 3D printed ones are not smooth and seem to catch the mag and drag it compared to the smooth finish, making things like unloaded starts more difficult because you lose some momentum and the the mag doesn’t seat right and then disaster. The black carbon/plastic Titan Rocket magwell came extremely rough. I spent a lot of time filing and sanding it, and it still wasn’t very smooth. If you leave it as-is, there will be a lot of sharp plastic/carbon splinters sticking out everywhere. For a while I didn’t like how the Techwell opening funneled down to a size smaller compared to the Titan Rocket, but it hasn’t seemed to slow down reloads or make them inaccurate. In fact, it’s the opposite. My reloads are a lot faster with the Techwell.