Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stingerjg Links

stingerjg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already tried TWICE and that's 80 minutes of wasted time (and I'm swamped with work at the moment)! The thing just 'hangs' and I don't have the time or the patience for a third 'hang'. Sorry.

From what I could tell, however:

1.) He picked one of the more popular, compelling dance tunes of the mid-90s, and

2.) He has some righteous moves. :D

No DSL in this particular neighborhood or I'd have done it AGES ago...! :angry:

Yeh, with the type of files I'm offloading to clients and others all the time (in my line of work)--not to mention other items of interest, let alone entertainment issues--I'm stuck with 'doing without' a lot of the time because the TIME is too precious. :angry:

BTW, to whom do I bill up the 80 minutes of wasted business time here...? <_<

I'll look into satellite. Betcha anything it's not happening. But I'll check.

It's called "Power Trip Gone Bad", or "How I learned that having a large balance in my checkbook does not qualify me to drive a race car... even at low speed"....

I dunno, the driver clearly isn't that hot from the reaction to the launch, but it doesn't seem that he exhibits the usual pattern of the underskilled in that it seems to be a rapid total loss of control rather than a series of incorrect attempts at compensating for things not happening like you expect. I suspect that ferrari quality control might be at issue here. IIRC the 360 modena was one of their highest production number models ever, and high volume is just not where the little black horsie's talents lie.