Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stingerjg Links

stingerjg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it is real? Wouldn't want to be the cop that has to chase the bastard down if it is. Course I will bet a lot of $$ that a .40 cal is stil faster. ;)

Two things you can't outrun...a bullet and a motorola radio!

I remember when I was a kid, there was a big news story about this lady who had jumped out of her car - at speed - on the freeway, and [barely] survived the adventure.

Turns out that the car's *thumb rest [generic]* had jammed and she had "no way to stop", so she bailed.

I (all of about 7 at the time) asked my dad "why didn't she just turn off the key?"

He laughed and said something about "God's way of weeding stupid people out of the gene pool".

Bruce

The saddest part of the whole affair. The camerama, er camera person made absolutely no effort to walk up the road a 100 feet and warn oncoming motorists. No, it was more important to get the "Funniest Home Videos" which almost became the "Goriest Home Videos" when the young woman who bailed out of her car was almost caught between her car's back bumper and the next oncoming, er incoming car.

Nolan

You gotta love these "Darwin Award" types for their commitment and creativity in providing entertainment for the higher species. Also they give an emphatic "YES" to the question " Can people get any more stupid?''

To clarify, that Aqua-net , cigarette lighter thing, that we ALL have tried was purely an experiment to advance our knowledge of science. Vastly different from what these morons are doing.

Barlin

Carrier? Yeah, navy.  I could not identify the plane whose crew was ejecting but it would make sense that the whole clip was navy except for the crash.....

Lee

The crash was the MiG-29 (Farnborough '98, I think). There were a couple of incidents back then that lead to the "joke" around the industry that the Russians were doing their annual ejection seat demos.

If that flame ever worked its way back into the gun, he would have a VERY bad day....

If I'm not mistaken, the supersoaker is pumped up so that it is already under pressure. One backflash and He'd probably be happier with a double charged KaBoom in an autoloader!!!

dj