Stingerjg Links

stingerjg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, don't forget about that idiot and his frozen chicken.... :ph34r:

The photocopier ad was hilarious. :P

I used to manage a copy shop... we never did anything weird there, but we had our share of laffs THINKING about it. :D

probably the funniest thing about the ad is that the Americans on here laugh about the prospect of her photocopying her underwear, while, this being a Dutch ad, we Europeans know better... :D

--Detlef

There is a very similiar Japanese ad where the girl is reaching for a box of chocolate wafers left of the shelf by the photocopiers previous user. When the young man returns for his box of chocolates he is greeted much the same way. This ad is for the chocolate wafers instead of copier paper.

Here's the link (it's ok this link isn't for the Menstrual Cramp relief like the one in Erik's Cold hands and feet thread Core Heat)

Mikado

Nolan

If you put your mouse cursor over the link (the ad), the bottom line (status line) of IE should show you

"http://www.humorcentral.net/video/tvadverts/used/mikado.wmv" for Mikado

and

"http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/paper_advert.asf" for ad.

If it doesn't, there might be some special setting in your browser to prevent this.

Try copying and pasting the above URLs in your browser address window.

• 7 months later...

That's funny, thanks for posting it.

Cops have been getting a lot of s$!t recently for the use of tasers. I just don't think folks get it. In the days before tasers there would have been a knock down drag out fight, the cop may have been hurt, the dude probably would have had the snot beat out of him with a night stick and there's an outside chance he would have been shot.

Hey...

Even though the video was fuzzy...I thought that looked like the Ohio Highway Patrol. Then I saw their (OHP) logo in the corner of the video.

THEN...the officer states that he is out of the "Circleville Post".

Yep, folks...you have heard me mention Circleville here before. :)

Don't speed on your way into the Ohio Section match. :D:P;)

Speaking from someone who has been there, (took the full ride 5.5 seconds darts and all) in taser training. For him to take 5 full cycles I would say (or hope) there was much alcohol involved, WoW...... as for the taser training, I was the test dummy ...Yes I volunteered.... yes I am an idiot ..... NO I won't do it again because you missed it the first time..!