Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

I got to handle one of the local sponsored guys' DVC Open and it was nice. Very cool looking, but when you racked the slide, dropped the hammer a few times, look through the Cmore and draw it a few times it doesn't really seem all that different than most of the other folks' open guns I shoot with at my club. Probably the best out of the box trigger, but again not really any different than the GM's or Limcats triggers. Again, very cool looking, but performance-wise seems not all that different. But man, the kid behind it can smoke it down!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop lurking and start participating. Offer advice and knowledge where you have some and the 50 post goes by pretty quick.

Posting your item for sale disguised as a question is a neat idea and I'm sure no one has ever done it....did you pick up the sarcasim?

I was always more of a quality over quantity kind of guy.

Edited by Pat Harrison

Stop lurking and start participating. Offer advice and knowledge where you have some and the 50 post goes by pretty quick.

Posting your item for sale disguised as a question is a neat idea and I'm sure no one has ever done it....did you pick up the sarcasim?

I was always more of a quality over quantity kind of guy.

If you read my post at all you would know I was encouraging "quality" posts not a race to 50....

Good looking pup

Well, I just joined the DVC Limited Club. :D I unexpectedly found an unfired one in .40SW here locally from a guy that got it & decided he wanted a 9mm instead.

Hey - I resemble that remark!

Edited by JimP42

Well, I just joined the DVC Limited Club. :D I unexpectedly found an unfired one in .40SW here locally from a guy that got it & decided he wanted a 9mm instead.

Hey - I resemble that remark!

Yes you do. Thanks again! Good luck on the hunt for the 9mm.

This is not a buy and sell thread, please keep ads off this one (especially if you don't have enough posts to list it in classifieds)

I have cleaned up the thread, please do not quote a post you know is against the rules, it causes a lot more work for the mods.

About 2 months ago I put my name on, what I was told, was a short list for 2 9mm DVC Limiteds picking up one for myself and one for my father. It's the waiting that always gets me. Perhaps I need to keep a closer eye on GB

Has any ony actually received a limited 9mm? Not including STI sponsored shooters? They all seem to be 40's right now.

20150422_172505-1_zpszekjeakm.jpg

I have one and have been shooting one since April.

Edited by audani77

Im jealous, Im going to sell a couple so I can order a DVC limited im 9mm....looks like it will be a Thanksgiving present to myself....you get gifts at thanksgiving right?

Im jealous, Im going to sell a couple so I can order a DVC limited im 9mm....looks like it will be a Thanksgiving present to myself....you get gifts at thanksgiving right?

You gotta have something to be thankful for . . .

Are you in a state with magazine restrictions? If not, I think I would be calling someone.

Never mind, Tapatalk doesn't show where you are from and I see on the website you are in FL. I would be calling someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by JMike