Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking really hard about getting out of the game and selling the DVC I got last week. It's a 40 and has had exactly 224 rounds through it. Keep your eye on the classified for more info.

Stop lurking and start participating. Offer advice and knowledge where you have some and the 50 post goes by pretty quick.

Posting your item for sale disguised as a question is a neat idea and I'm sure no one has ever done it....did you pick up the sarcasim?

Well, I just joined the DVC Limited Club. :D I unexpectedly found an unfired one in .40SW here locally from a guy that got it & decided he wanted a 9mm instead. Just got it home and it is amazing & can't wait to get it out to the range. My first STI and wow it is sweet. My wallet hurt a bit from buying it, but fondling the DVC seems to make everything better. I've had many guns over the years and I think that this is the very first one that I haven't felt like I needed to buy aftermarket stuff for to customize it. It really has pretty much everything I could ask for. The only things I really need are a couple more magazines for it and maybe I'll eventually add an oversized mag release button.