Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why some are getting the DVC that ordered a month later than us that ordered a month earlier!! I'm calling BS!! But congrats Zmego atleast someone has one....

Edited by hcf1976

I don't understand why some are getting the DVC that ordered a month later than us that ordered a month earlier!! I'm calling BS!! But congrats Zmego atleast someone has one....

I think calling BS might be a bit harsh but I understand where you're coming from. I ordered on Feb 4th and was wondering how someone who ordered almost 2 months later got theirs. But Hey good for you Zmego, sounds like you won the lottery. I hope you like it and come back to tell us how much.

My guess is STI is going with a shotgun approach at least with the first batch i.e. they're sending one gun out to every dealer that ordered any. So your best chance to get one is to be first on the list at any dealer. Just guessing tho.

Ordered mine mid March and got it late April. Got the one and so far only (as far as I know) dvc my dealer received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His dealer probably ordered from sti long before he told his dealer he wanted one

My dealer ordered it on March 15th. I originally ordered one from Dawson, but I was 22nd on the list. I decided to cancel and take my chances with a smaller dealer and be number 2 on the list.

I called STI last week and asked Dustin when I could expect to see my DVC, he said I would be lucky to see it my July. I explained that my dealer had already gotten one and he said they are doing there best to distribute to lots of different dealers. I think STI is doing a good job trying to distribute somewhat evenly between all dealers. Obviously Brazos and Dawson should and will get more because of the number of orders...but I give props to STI for doing there best to even it out.

I got a chance to shoot my DVC 40 Limited today. I am thrilled. First and most important....200 rounds....no malfunctions of any kind. The trigger is a vast improvement over my Edge. I didnt measure it, but it is in the 2 lb range as advertised. Recoil is a bit lighter than my Edge. I am sure it will improve more tomorrow with a new 12 lb recoil spring (the supplied spring feels about 15 or 16 lbs and is a little heavy for my tastes). Anyway, the bottom line is, I am pleased with my purchase. It was worth the wait.

To heck with sti and the DVC I waited 5 months and no longer!! I gave my buisness to Atlas gunworks and will be receiving a gun in a few days a Custom gun at that. Adam at Atlas is a great guy to deal with and no BS... Rant Over Lol

Edited by hcf1976

To heck with sti and the DVC I waited 5 months and no longer!! I gave my buisness to Atlas gunworks and will be receiving a gun in a few days a Custom gun at that. Adam at Atlas is a great guy to deal with and no BS... Rant Over Lol

And now I'm one spot closer....sweet!!

Good for you I'm getting a Custom gun that will out shoot the production dvc that they can't even get out Lol.. GOOD LUCK!!

Good for you I'm getting a Custom gun that will out shoot the production dvc that they can't even get out Lol.. GOOD LUCK!!

For $2k more it better...

For $2k more it better...

$2k more? I'm not paying 2k more. Same price as the dvc with 4 tuned mags that is if u bought 4 tuned mags with the dvc