Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex introducing new 3-gun scope?

ambluemax

Agreed, people who can afford a Razor are still going to buy one. As long as the glass on the Strike Eagle is in the same quality range as the Burris they will sell many of them to the budget crowd that can't afford a Razor. My son wants a Razor but can't afford one, but he will buy the Strike Eagle because he can afford it. Vortex is not loosing a sale, they are gaining one.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also pre-ordered this scope, there was a good coupon at optics planet.com with memorial day. A rep from optics planet called and asked if I wanted to keep the scope on order because it will not ship for a little bit. He said they are currently in production at Vortex and it will ship around the end of June. Not sure how accurate that statement was, but it would be nice.

I handled one this weekend in Nebraska at the Zombie match. You wont be disappointed. I'm not giving up either of my Razor 1-6 scopes for it, but will likely have a couple to play with on a backup rifle and .22 trainer. For an entry level price point, this will be hard to beat!

Speaking to Vortex direct. I was told there will be a partial release, and then a follow up. Many are already spoken for kind of hopping to catch the second wave; giving time for some reviews so I can bail. Sorry $325.00 just sounds to good to be true, but alway on the back of my mind P.A. $265.00 sounds better

Ordered mine from Vortex back in Feb. I've been itching to make the switch from red dot to scope, really hope end of June is accurate. Of course I still need Aero to make some of their SPR mounts...

I'm a big fan of vortex, but there is no one who sucks worse about announcing new product and being completely unable to deliver on time or enough to meet the demand.

I bought the PA several months ago and it's a very nice inexpensive scope but it has a 3 year warranty. The current prices mentioned certainly favor the Vortex with their Life Time warranty.

Marshall stands behind his products well past warranty times from what I have seen.

Pat

Pat, that's good to know Marshall stands behind his products well past warranty time.

I've seen the pics and video from Vortex where they took care of scopes that were destroyed.

Not that I plan to put mine in harms way but seeing them replace those abused scopes would be worth the extra money. IMHO

If anyone needs a discount code for 10% off at Optics Planet drop me a PM.

That's double the discount on the code you posted on 3GN.

Sweet.

Is there an expiration date on this one?

My TISC556 code is 5%. It's good as often as you wanna use it. They gave me thousands of one time use codes this year that are good for 10%. PM or email me any and I'll send you as many as you and your gun club, swat team, youth skeet team or buddy's need. Optics Planet literally carries everything I search for.

Nope - 2015. It is always a guessing game when the items will actually be released. I suspect the current production of scopes will be to fill in the pre-orders with limited quantities for the shelves. After the word gets out, hopefully good, their production will catch up with demand.

Nope - 2015. It is always a guessing game when the items will actually be released. I suspect the current production of scopes will be to fill in the pre-orders with limited quantities for the shelves. After the word gets out, hopefully good, their production will catch up with demand.

I hope you are right, but I seriously doubt it.

OK; Vortex must read. Jesse you got one? Lets us know if its Straight Up as good as they wanted us to believe

I don't got one. My man Jeremy at OP has one. I think Dillen Easley may be sitting on a prototype or a Chinese knock off.

You can preorder at Optics Planet now. My 10% discount code puts it under $300.

Message or email me for a code.

OK; Vortex must read. Jesse you got one? Lets us know if its Straight Up as good as they wanted us to believe

I don't got one. My man Jeremy at OP has one. I think Dillen Easley may be sitting on a prototype or a Chinese knock off.

You can preorder at Optics Planet now. My 10% discount code puts it under $300.

Message or email me for a code.

The one I was playing with, Reuben wouldn't let me keep, or even sneak away from the Vortex booth with. Nice little scope for the price.