Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tampa Shooters: Keith Dilworth, Cliff Walsh, and Tampa Juniors Jason Katz and Seth Clagg...proud to call them all my friends!

Congrats guys!

I don't know Keith, Cliff, Jason and Seth well enough yet to call them friends, but I have an immense respect for all of them and I count myself fortunate to cross paths with them at WAC and other places in Central Florida. Great selections for the national team and I'm also very glad to see that Randi Rodgers and Julie Golob were added to their respective teams.

I haven't had enough luck to squad up with Keith or Cliff yet (or even see them shoot live), but I've watched them shoot many, many times on YouTube. I have been on squads with Jason and Seth and they're immensely talented. It's just a blurry flash of smoke and spent shell casings when they burn through a stage. Seth was also the Junior Steel Master for the recent 2013 Steel Challenge in Frostproof.

There's so much talent on all of these teams that it's just amazing to look at the list.

Since it was a list of the top 3 finishers, he didn't make the cut or hadn't shot the qualifiers. Due to him not being picked as Captains choice, but Eliot who's from the same area and good friends with Jerry was, wonder if he's even going to attend.

Congratulations CLIFF! :bow:

Where is Blake? Figured I would ask.

He didn't qualify?

Blake is a defending champion from 2011. He gets an automatic slot: Defending divisional world champions from the last World Shoot are guaranteed a slot over and above slots allocated to their Region.

• 1 month later...

Anyone heard anything about the distribution of the other 23 slots, yet? My emails to USPSA HQ are going unanswered, at this point... Not finding anything on a search here, either.

Talked to Phil, he said all the allocated slots for the US have been put out. I'm going from memory, but I think he said, they used 48 for the teams and the US only received 61 in the first batch. That only left 13 for people who weren't on the team. He's asking IPSC for more. I'm really hoping he gets them because I'd like to go.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised as well. Not sure if IPSC is just being overly conservative on the first round or if they added more regions since the last WS. I'm pretty sure of two things. The US will get more slots, and it won't be enough for everyone that wants to go to be able to.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised as well. Not sure if IPSC is just being overly conservative on the first round or if they added more regions since the last WS. I'm pretty sure of two things. The US will get more slots, and it won't be enough for everyone that wants to go to be able to.

If USPSA does not pay for the slots it has been allocated then no-one will be going... According to a post on the Global Village, USPSA has not paid for the slots and the payment is due in 7 days or the slots are lost.