Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't post or start new topic in a specific browser

benos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To kill cookies and cache in IE>> Tools>>Internet Options>> Click on the delete button 2/3rds the way down the general tab.

Firefox>> Hold control+shift and hit the delete key

I was still having problems as of 11pm last night after blowing everything out of the browser, wil have to check when I get home...

Edited by midget

I'm having issues in Firefox that are similar to the original post about Safari. I am going to try to reboot and see if that fixes it. Java seems to be up to date.

Clear your cache in firefox, it restored my posting. Directions are in my last post.

When I reply using "More Reply Options" in Firefox (even after cache clearing) I can't use any of the text tools, emoticons, etc. It's all grayed out.

Disregard my last post...there is a little square box in top left corner of editor that turns on/off the editor features. Found it.

Edited by Mark R

When I reply using "More Reply Options" in Firefox (even after cache clearing) I can't use any of the text tools, emoticons, etc. It's all grayed out.

Disregard my last post...there is a little square box in top left corner of editor that turns on/off the editor features. Found it.

I can only post if I quote someone then come back and edit the post.

Edited by Hello

Testing in Safari Version 6.0.4 (7536.29.13) running on OSX 10.7.5

Edit: Works fine. Chrome doesn't. :(

In Chrome, did you try the "change theme" thing?

I did. But I switched it right back. The only option that comes up with my Change Theme function is IP.Board Mobile

Edit: The fix for me was to hit the "switch icon" at the top leftmost position of the window. I just posted this and toggled the editor mode (I think it is), I'm posting this edit with it toggled back, so whatever it was is fixed for me because it's working both ways now. I have not logged out or cleared my cache. Oh, and I'm posting from Chrome.

Edited by Shadowrider