• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Built this about 3 years ago. Intended on using it in Limited but new children, building a house etc. kept me out of the sport a couple more years. Getting back into it and shooting my first match in over a decade this month.

Nothing fancy but shoots great for me now that springs and ammo are tuned.

IjgyHq7.jpg

hFRIRy2.jpg

STtOOIe.jpg

0dc3G0a.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 7:12 AM, Bmeehan19 said:

Sps Pantera

E2252130-8775-4BAC-B6AA-7C335F0738D1.jpeg.30e9b9078df247abb91f8ed9f8e0f4c3.jpeg

Am I missing something here? Because I thought that SPS magwell was all one piece of polymer and intergraded with the grip.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2019 at 1:57 PM, CHA-LEE said:

Here are some pics of my Atlas Titan Operator Limited blaster.....

(sexy evil gun)

(sexy evil gun)

That thing looks like it came straight from the depths of hell (in the best possible way). Is the notch in front of the rear just for weight reduction? Are you still shooting this one this season?

On 8/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, matteekay said:

That thing looks like it came straight from the depths of hell (in the best possible way). Is the notch in front of the rear just for weight reduction? Are you still shooting this one this season?

The notch in the top of the slide just in front of the rear sight is for weight reduction. There isn't really anything special about it. Its more of a signature style cut that Atlas Gunworks likes to do. I am still shooting this bad boy. Its got about 80K on it now and its still going strong!!!

36 minutes ago, CHA-LEE said:

The notch in the top of the slide just in front of the rear sight is for weight reduction. There isn't really anything special about it. Its more of a signature style cut that Atlas Gunworks likes to do. I am still shooting this bad boy. Its got about 80K on it now and its still going strong!!!

Awesome, I'll look for it at Mile High!

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2019 at 2:14 PM, bigboy69 said:

AA.jpg

0502191949d_HDR.jpg

The titanium nitride really pops and they came out really well, Don. Just got one of my older Limited rigs back from TiN coating myself and love it. Feel like the Man with the Golden Gun lol. 

Just picked up a pre-election Dan Wesson PM2 9mm. Impressed with the build quality for a production gun. Should have bought this as my first pistol years ago 😜 Add an 870 and 308 bolt and stopped there....

IMG_0578.jpg

Edited by Frankly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked this up used from a member here last week, Dan Wesson PM-9 (2020 model). Installed a Dawson Ice mainspring housing and magwell this evening, next have to find some VZ magwell grips.

Scroll up 7 posts, and you will see the original gun....

magwell.jpg

Edited by ts199982