Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NBC Sports Cancels 3 Gun Nation!

JediTodd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not surprised. Its off season so "cancelling" the show really costs them nothing and they have two months for the furor to die down and then "pick" the show back up. Noticed they cancelled the shooting shows but none of the hunting shows.

Is anybody as shocked as I am that the leftist media dropped a show that showes a shooting sport and guns in a possitive light. Now if it was about a competition shooter going nuts and shooting up a nursing home, hell they'd preempt Opra for that.

How stupid can they be..like this is actually going to stop any of the crazies....the sight of someone shooting a piece of steel or cardboard will leave them with nightmares.........YET as I was flipping channels yesterday this show called "the walking dead" remains on TV...damn zombies eating people and getting blown away....yea this makes sense!!

Our only hope if it gets too bad Texas will succeed and become it's own pro gun country.......

Wonder how many shows depicting all sorts of morbid violence they will drop????

I think you know the answer to that. Dropping things goes both ways, I don't mind dropping everything that has the letters NBC in it or on it and I'd expand that to the parent company GE as well.

Wonder how many shows depicting all sorts of morbid violence they will drop????

I think you know the answer to that. Dropping things goes both ways, I don't mind dropping everything that has the letters NBC in it or on it and I'd expand that to the parent company GE as well.

NBC programming sucks anyway. Easy to drop them!

Careful please. I'm a very liberal many gun owner. I've not commented lately on the thing that happened because there is nothing good to say. Both sides need to be cool right now. All of us as responsible gun owners whom enjoy the sport frequently things like this are just bad news no matter how you look at it.

At this point this is a win win decision by NBC Sports. Its the Off Season so there is only reruns happening. By FEB things may have cooled down and they can start back up.

From a consumer point of view... this decision, the decision by Dicks and Walmarts, the decision by Discovery, well we need to use our $$$ and express our opinions.

Yes and its very sad we won't be able to discuss these changing issues that highly effect us as shooters on this forum. Maybe a moratorium needs to be placed on some of the political stances this place has on posts. Just a thought.

Yes and its very sad we won't be able to discuss these changing issues that highly effect us as shooters on this forum. Maybe a moratorium needs to be placed on some of the political stances this place has on posts. Just a thought.

It can get out of hand very quickly. I think they have been pretty light handed.

I thought we were a "free will society"? Guess corporations can curtail that via fear. I am a father who wells up at the thought of the last several days but I also am a patriot that swore an oath to the constitution.

Edited by USCSBarney