Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stages

Coach

You definitely don't want to run short on ammo.

450 is reasonable. Obsessive compulsives like myself will have twice the round count (and two guns, and twice the normal # of mags, and extra eyes and ears, and mebbe even a spare rig...)

eta:

The stage diagrams are so vague that they mainly help me practice unusual start positions and allow me to worry about the number of swingers...

Edited by kevin c

Yeah, y'all are right, 450 rounds is actually cutting it close for 400 round match.

800 plus, I'm thinking now...

That's because you can drive there :surprise:

Good thing my wife is traveling with me, she can carry my extra ammo on the plane :lol:

Does anyone have a link to the squad schedule? It was in the packet but I don't see it on the Nationals website. I want to figure out what stage I'm starting on.

Here is the page for the slot schedule. I have yet to find a slot = stage definition. I am assuming it is one to one but you never know. ;)

onlineconfirmationpacket 4.pdf

Later,

Chuck

PS: This was linked off the nationals page but it looks like it got lost when they posted the stages.

Wow 428 rounds is going to be some serious shooting. Good thing I just placed an order for more bullets that should be here by next week. I don't think I would have had enough extras.

Stages look awesome with a lot of different positions and swingers, movers etc...excited to be going to my first nationals!