Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass round III

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirts will be $15 for XXL and smaller, $20 for anything larger. They will be heavy cotton (Gilden brand) that is pre-shrunk. The color this year will be “Prairie Dust” which is very close to a coyote tan and the graphics/lettering will be black. Please make check out to “BGSL-PD” (Bluegrass Sportsman’s League – Pistol Division). If you email me at Jason.angell.ja@gmail.com I will provide the address to send the funds!!

Thank you!! See y'all in April :cheers:

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent place to stay that is relatively near the range? I'm a bit too far away to drive down the day of the match.

Thanks!

In Nicholasville (8 miles from the range) there is the Holiday Inn Express and a Super 8.

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent place to stay that is relatively near the range? I'm a bit too far away to drive down the day of the match.

Thanks!

In Nicholasville (8 miles from the range) there is the Holiday Inn Express and a Super 8.

I stay at the Super 8 every year. If I recall it is cheaper than the other one there.

Thanks for the reminder guys on the hotels.......apps are in for Mike Dame and myself but I had forgotten to get the hotel set up till reading this.....DOH!!!!!

Now we get to see if Tony Pignato's performance from last year was just a fluke or can he repeat???????? I think it was the steroids he was taking last year and he should be tested for performance enhancing substances. Just sayin................

Nah......he came out like a man on fire and shot great. Hats off to him for taking it to us. Till this year.......hehehehe

Works been keeping me busy! I have a stack of apps to enter and will try to get that done tomorrow. Sponsors are rolling in and I'll be getting that updated as well. The last stage looks interesting....

Local hotels

Holiday Inn Express

164 Imperial Way

Nicholasville, KY 40356

859-885-8080

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/nicholasville/nvlky/hoteldetail

Home Place Inn (Was Super 8)

181 Imperial Way

Nicholasville, KY 40356

859-885-9889

http://homeplaceinn.com/

Howard Johnson

2149 Lexington Rd.

Nicholasville, KY 40356

859-887-8712

http://tinyurl.com/848phrv

Thanks for the reminder guys on the hotels.......apps are in for Mike Dame and myself but I had forgotten to get the hotel set up till reading this.....DOH!!!!!

Now we get to see if Tony Pignato's performance from last year was just a fluke or can he repeat???????? I think it was the steroids he was taking last year and he should be tested for performance enhancing substances. Just sayin................

Nah......he came out like a man on fire and shot great. Hats off to him for taking it to us. Till this year.......hehehehe

That, and I shot production last year. LOL! Not this year, it's back to SS for me. Can't wait to get my 185gr Bayou's. Looking forward to less build up. Looks like there might be more GM's in SS this year.

Is there a BITB discount involved with any of the hotels?

This is above my pay grade.:roflol:

The esteemed MD, Corey Estill will have to answer this.

The Super8 used to give a discount to anyone who mentioned they were in town for an event at the Bluegrass Sportsmen's League. Since it has changed names and probably owners I don't know if that still stands but I will have an answer for you on Monday after I speak with management about being the match hotel again.