C 7

D 1

GM 1

M 2

U 11

Total: 30

Grand Total 54

Its filling up fast folks.

Also Shirt orders have been slow if you want a shirt please contact Jason Angell. His contact info is on the application!

Edited by steel1212

Production

A 2

B 7

C 9

D 4

GM 0

M 1

U 1

Total: 24

Single Stack

A 4

B 4

C 7

D 1

GM 1

M 2

U 11

Total: 30

Grand Total 54

Its filling up fast folks.

Also Shirt orders have been slow if you want a shirt please contact Jason Angell. His contact info is on the application!

You got three more from Indiana that are already in the mail

Guys I apologize. I had several that got put in my email system but for some reason didn't make it to squadding. If you don't get a email from uspsa by this weekend drop me a line and I'll track it down.

ALSO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL! :-)

Guys I apologize. I had several that got put in my email system but for some reason didn't make it to squadding. If you don't get a email from uspsa by this weekend drop me a line and I'll track it down.

ALSO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL! :-)

No problem. Will check and advise. Just don't want to miss this one, heard you guys put on great match at great facility!

Hello guys, I have a newbie question,This will be my first big match and how do you find out what squad you will be on does the match director do this or is this where i have to go on USPSA website and do it myself? Also i have a friend that is not a USPSA member will he be able to shoot on my squad?

Thanks in addvance for your help!

Greg

Hello guys, I have a newbie question,This will be my first big match and how do you find out what squad you will be on does the match director do this or is this where i have to go on USPSA website and do it myself? Also i have a friend that is not a USPSA member will he be able to shoot on my squad?

Thanks in addvance for your help!

Greg

Go to the USPSA site, look under Member Support, and go to Self Service Squadding (http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php).

:cheers: Looking forward to it. Hew Corey can u move Micah to my squad before it fills up completely? Thanks.

I don't remember Micah sending a ap actually. I he has he has the pin to move. I'll check with my stats guy.

App in, On a squad, looking forward to it. Hopefully Jake won't go minor this year.

He wasn't the only one <_<

Gotta check the vacation availability. Hopefully I can swing this one. Would be a great warm up for SS Nats.