OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My production gun, a 75 Shadow:

cz_75_shadow-1.jpg

Hogue grips went when I found out they weren't legal. They're now replaced by the stock grips and a strip of grip tape. I'd really like a set of G10 grips, but I prefer my Mil-Tac diagonal grips to the VZ's diamond pattern.

My production gun, a 75 Shadow:

cz_75_shadow-1.jpg

Hogue grips went when I found out they weren't legal. They're now replaced by the stock grips and a strip of grip tape. I'd really like a set of G10 grips, but I prefer my Mil-Tac diagonal grips to the VZ's diamond pattern.

Nice weapon. For what it's worth, Hogue has some new G10 textures to consider (Chainlink, piranha, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

I just got this two days ago. I already have 600 rounds through it and it's been great. I'm going to swap the grips out with the fancy aluminum ones everyone has when CZ Custom gets them back in stock. The wood grips look great, but they are just too thick.

Edited by Lee G

CZ and CZ-ish. B)

TZCZ.jpg

Unfortunately that's not the only CZ I own. I'm currently in possession of a 9mm 75B SA. It belonged to a friend of mine who was killed last month. I really don't have any use for it, but I need to come up with some cash to give his wife so I can keep it. :(