Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of my CZ75 B. Have not shot it much yet.. but plan on giving it a work out next year..

Nice. 75B stainless limited edition?

Yes it is the limited edition... a bit more money but for some reason i just love stainless guns..

• 3 weeks later...

Newest CZ, for $450 with less than 200 rds through it I couldn't resist... way more "blinged out" than any gun I've ever had before but it's kinda growing on me. Did a quickie trigger job with some 400 grit hitting the sear and removing about 98% of the hammer-camming and did sights, trying to lay off the aftermarket stuff and just flip it towards a new Shadow once christmas is passed, but honestly don't know if I'm willing to wait that long or if I need to even go that route. Been shooting Glocks exclusively for the last year nearly, and coming back to the Czech-side is like going from a 1987 Chevette to a Ferrari, even with the FPB in place, the reset is still on par with a Glock 3.5 connector and those of us who've owned/shot Shadows are spoiled and maybe partially OCD, take a step cback and there's really nothing too bad about the B-model guns at all.

3f381454.jpg

$450, can't beat that... :cheers:

I know, I lucked out. It's got the beaver-tail and ambi safeties that I prefer so if anything I've got the lower-half to a potential 75 Shadow... reminds me, anyone know if It'd be legal to just add a Shadow top-end and shoot it in Production and IDPA SSP..?

This is my CZ75 open project. The gun was so cheap that i decided to practice my gunsmithing skills with that one. I still need magwell, couple of long mags, and finish.

Tell us about the grips. I'd love to find set of smooth, "unfinished" grips to wrap tape around.

This is my CZ75 open project. The gun was so cheap that i decided to practice my gunsmithing skills with that one. I still need magwell, couple of long mags, and finish.

Tell us about the grips. I'd love to find set of smooth, "unfinished" grips to wrap tape around.

I milled those grips my self. And that is old picture, grips are much smoother nowadays.

Here is my pair of CZ guns.

lh6.googleusercontent.com/-CEtrkZqQyIc/TmJTaKDDvkI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/Tqz7E4kSyh4/s576/IMG_8596a.jpg

What do you think of the textured grips over the thick aluminums + skate tape that CZC sells?

Also, does anyone know the model number for the ones that fit with the czechmate magwell? CZUB's site is slow and vague.

Here is my small CZ family :D

i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/kitestir/IMGP2611.jpg

i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/kitestir/IMGP2612.jpg

i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/kitestir/IMGP2614.jpg

Where did you snag the czechmate style magwell? I know I stumbled across a site selling them back in the day, but I neglected to bookmark it :(

Also, here's my Kadet after EERW got done with it

i.imgur.com/zYaG4.jpg

(Sorry about the obnoxious quotes. Don't have a high enough postcount to post links which means that I can't quote pictures properly either.)

Edited by kuffs

Thanks for that, ihatepickles.

My TS is on its way (or with) eerw right now to have it turned into a pseudo-CTS. I can't stand the stock frame checkering. I'm having it filed off so that I can put skate tape in its place. Also having the trigger guard and beavertail undercut. After that it will get a CZC proper flat trigger, comp hammer, and triggerguard.

I think the CZC magwell is ugly, so that's why I'm trying to find a source for the Czechmate model.

Hopefully I can get some meaningful traffic on these forums so I'll be able to show it off when it comes back. (Or one of you kind folks can alley-oop me again :))

Edited by kuffs