Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What open gun is this

DocMedic

Hard to tell from that pic. I know after he left Para he was supposed to come out with his own pistol designs. It looks like a para frame with the round trigger guard and the older DP Ice para magwell.

Edited by Roy Hess

I don't know but I'm glad to see TJ rocking the C-More Serendipity model. Too many people make 2-sided mounts out to be a "problem" and act like the 1-sided mount is "the only way to go", but I've been shooting a Serendipity for 5 years (more or less) and it's never been an issue for me.

Apparently I am NOT alone! :)

The muzzle of the barrel looks odd. Like a blast attenuator. If it's a 9mm, that exit hole looks like it's .50". The case looks bigger than 9mm but it could be because it's blurred. Any pics of it with the slide closed?

I built and tested a barrel with a built in blast attenuator last year.

It is in .38TJ and built by Al Zitta. If you go to Facebook and "Like" Todd's page you can post a question and Todd would probably tell you about the gun.

Edited by GTOSHootr

here's a clearer picture...it is his "steel challenge gun" is that a comp?

post-153-0-96047000-1308790259_thumb.jpg

I know what that is on the end of his barrel, Its a hose quick connect to cool his barrel down, when he is giving those strike force classes, where he wastes 1k rounds downrange, to show that his gun won't jam, while his students reloads his mags for him!